Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Unfortunately, it isn't just facial recognition software that police use against people of color. They've been locking Blacks up for decades on things that turned out to not even be crimes at all. And once they get that conviction, these's nothing you can do except crime for the rest of your life. This is especially true in the south.
Nonsense

paul1598419

Just today in the Post there was a story about this Sheriff's deputy in Macon, Georgia named Cody Richard Griggers. He has been a forthright White Supremacist that bragged online about charging Blacks with felonies just to keep them from voting. He also bragged about beating a Black man he had arrested calling it a "sweet stress relief". He is actually charged with keeping unregistered guns and silencers and such in Federal Court. This is just one story among many.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
There's racist people everywhere. Blacks aren't the only ones being mistreated which is what bothers me because no one is saying that. Everyone including white people are being racially judged every day. Just not everyone likes to play the victim, some people are actually decent that way

skijohn

Police Drag Elderly Black Woman From Car By Her Hair!​

These police show a glaring double standard that law enforcement tends to have!
These black people aren't "playing the victim", THEY ARE VICTIMS!!!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
A few incidents doesn't prove your point. Question is why are almost all of these incidents with people evading arrest?

paul1598419

There's racist people everywhere. Blacks aren't the only ones being mistreated which is what bothers me because no one is saying that. Everyone including white people are being racially judged every day. Just not everyone likes to play the victim, some people are actually decent that way

Pray tell....where are White people racially discriminated against in this country? I have never in my life actually seen that anywhere in the many states I have lived in during my lifetime. Black persons, on the other hand, have been lynched, convicted of crimes they didn't commit and been persecuted during my life.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Whites are discriminated against nonstop. It's ok for a black person to talk bad about whites all the time but when a white person does it it's a huge deal. Black people aren't the only ones suffering in this messed up world of ours. To think otherwise is ignorant

paul1598419

Someone talking sh1t about someone else is hardly the same as what Black persons have been put through. In fact, Blacks are more likely than White persons to be pulled over for a pretextual reason and then searched or just arrested. They were lynched in Mississippi when I lived there in the 1960s.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Someone talking sh1t about someone else is hardly the same as what Black persons have been put through. In fact, Blacks are more likely than White persons to be pulled over for a pretextual reason and then searched or just arrested. They were lynched in Mississippi when I lived there in the 1960s.
And as I said before what you're saying is nonsense.

Encap

LOL

Devastated Man Questions How Economy Recovering From Pandemic

If He Only Made $4.1 Million In Q1

m n.jpg

NEW YORK—Confused by the growing optimism when his rate of return was still suffering so much, devastated man Scott Buford questioned Friday how the economy could be recovering from the pandemic if he only made $4.1 million in Q1. “They say the economy is starting to boom in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, but I just don’t see how that’s possible when I made a measly $4.1 million in the first quarter of the fiscal year,” said a despondent Buford, who was struggling to live from monthly dividend payment to monthly dividend payment. “Sometimes I lay awake at night worried that I might have to sell my waterfront villa in the South of France. I mean, you can’t just wave a magic wand and expect people’s net worth to go back to compounding by 25% year over year.” At press time, a desperate Buford was forced to take out a loan just to make payments on his superyacht.
~The Onion, America's finest news source ~

paul1598419

And as I said before what you're saying is nonsense.

Yeah, I would expect nothing less from a Republican these days. They are trying to wage a PR war that they are losing BIG TIME! Of course you don't believe that Blacks are discriminated against.....or should even be allowed to vote as they don't support Republicans.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
I'm sorry but you are wrong as what Paul is saying is the reality for countless black people...

You are obviously living in a bubble of denial... :unsure:
And I'm contesting what you and paul are saying is incorrect. Also please be respectful to other members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Thank you

RedCowboy

Democrats want to use racism as a tool to destroy local policing as we know it in America and replace it with a Federalized police force, it's a power grab, democrats want centralized power that will do what democrats want without question, everyone had better support our local police because they are protecting us all from a much bigger monster.

Most police are NOT racist, just watch how the left cherry picks any incident where the cop is white and the citizen is black, even when the cop saves a life like the cop who shot the black girl just before she stabbed the other girl to death......granted I would rather the cop had stepped in to save the day with his bare hands but given the murder in progress situation and the factors at the moment the cop reacted based on his training and his judgment in order to prevent a murder that was happening in real time.

The real question is would the cop had acted the same if the girls were white.........if you didn't answer " there's no way to know that " then you are the racist.......paul.......of course paul has admitted being a racist and paul thinks everyone is racist, that's the program, we must all be guilty so we can be fixed by the liberals who know better how we should all live........

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
RCB on the radio today I heard of a high school student being interrupted by a female student during his presentation about how the general majority of the police are hero's. He tried to stress that people used to look up to the police if they were in distress or in need of help but nowadays it's no longer the case because of this false narrative. Truth is they are out there every day putting their lives on the line to prevent the thin line between chaos and order being crossed

RedCowboy

We all want racism to die completely which it can't while liberals are being so dishonest.

There's a big difference between police using force when someone is resisting arrest and racist police abusing people and when liberals intentionally cloud the line between needed force and racial abuse they are adding to the problem to further their agenda, we can't expect our police to stand there while people burp in their faces and pelt them with water balloons full of urine, it's a disrespect of authority and it's our collective authority that's being enforced........in most of the videos I see the police are being polite until someone starts physically resisting or even attacking, that's not racial abuse when the police must use force instigated by the person being arrested.

The 68 year old black woman in the video had failed to pull over for over 10 miles, that's over 10 minutes of continuing to drive without pulling over, still the police could have handled it better when they saw she was an elderly person, I am looking for the full video.

Last edited: