Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

RedCowboy

Again I ask, Just how is sending "mailout" ballots to every eligible registered voter "stealing" an election???

Someone who never bothers to vote gets a mail in ballot request in the mail and someone else in the family says " HEY aren't you going to send in this ballot request ? They be payin 100.00 each for ballots at the lady who do my taxes and gets me all that money " so now someone else is sending in someone elses ballot request form and selling their ballot when it shows up, or that 2nd family/household member is requesting and sending in multiple ballots for people who otherwise never vote........and that's just 1 issue with mass mail out ballots.

Mass mailout ballots are prone to fraud, everyone should vote in person after showing their I.D. unless there is a real and valid reason they can't come in to vote in person and those votes should be on paper ballots, big foolproof ballots with a giant box you check with a fat tip magic marker for choice A or B and a poll worker should check the ballots as they are dropped into the ballot box.

Last edited:

skijohn

Someone who never bothers to vote gets a mail in ballot request in the mail and someone else in the family says " HEY aren't you going to send in this ballot request ? They be payin 100.00 each for ballots at the lady who do my taxes and gets me all that money " so now someone else is sending in someone elses ballot request form and selling their ballot when it shows up, or that 2nd family/household member is requesting and sending in multiple ballots for people who otherwise never vote........and that's just 1 issue with mass mail out ballots.

Mass mailout ballots are prone to fraud, everyone should vote in person after showing their I.D. unless there is a real and valid reason they can't come in to vote in person and those votes should be on paper ballots, big foolproof ballots with a giant box you check with a fat tip magic marker for choice A or B and a poll worker should check the ballots as they are dropped into the ballot box.
Not only is that nonsense for so many reasons, but it is against the law and it is a jailable offense... :rolleyes:

Even Trump's own lawyers had to admit in a court of law over and over again that they had no proof of fraud even though they kept crying "FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!"...

Last edited:

RedCowboy

Mail out ballots are prone to fraud, other countries know this and have banned them.

" Most developed countries, especially in Europe, ban mail-in voting to fight vast fraud and vote buying that had threatened the integrity of their elections, according to an exhaustive review of voting rules and histories in over 30 major nations. "

" In the European Union, 63% have put a ban on mailing in ballots except for citizens living overseas. Another 22% have imposed a ban even for those overseas. And most of those that allow mail-in ballots require some form of photo ID to get one, according to the report from the Crime Prevention Research Center shared with Secrets. "

“These countries have learned the hard way about what happens when mail-in ballots aren’t secured. They have also discovered how hard it is to detect vote buying when both those buying and selling the votes have an incentive to hide the exchange,” said author John R. Lott, the center’s president. "

" If concern about voter fraud with mail-in ballots is delusional, it is a delusion that is shared by most of the world. Even the countries that allow mail-in ballots have protections, such as government-issued photo IDs. But Americans are constantly assured even this step is completely unnecessary. Without basic precautions, our elections are on course to become the laughingstock of the developed world. "

Last edited:

skijohn

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it literally says "Opinion" in the title of your link!

"prone to fraud" is just nonsense! what's next on the conspiracy theory train you ride? Biden wants to ban red meat??? :LOL:

Oh, $hit that's a new GOP conspiracy theory talking point they've cooked up to keep the base angered up and in fear!?!

The sad truth is there are going to be morons that believe that nonsense! :unsure:

RedCowboy

Mail out ballots are prone to fraud and I know people will protest vigorously, but hopefully peacefully should the cheating democrats try to steal another election.......Donald Trump got more votes than Obama.......more votes than any POTUS in our history except for braindead basement dweller Biden who got even more somehow.........Biden could not have " won " without mail out ballot fraud.

skijohn

You didn't just drink the Kool-Aid, you emptied the pitcher! ;)

41xzOuIfaKL._AC_.jpg

OH YEAH! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

skijohn

Joe frauden did not win. Everyone knows, dem and republican and all people around the globe.
I didn't know Kool-Aid can cause psychosis and complete detachment from reality??? :unsure:

The world wasn't celebrating Biden's victory so much as Trump's big loss!
They rang church bells in Paris and everyone was dancing in the streets around the world!
I'm sorry you missed it! :ROFLMAO:

paul1598419

Changing the subject though Trump absolutely lost the last election fairly, Andrew Brown Jr. seems to have been murdered by the police in Elizabeth City, NC. He was shot in the back of the head and the police still haven't released the videos of this happening there. This is just another example of police murdering Black men. Apparently, the family has viewed 20 seconds of one of the body cameras. Here we go again.

skijohn

Changing the subject though Trump absolutely lost the last election fairly, Andrew Brown Jr. seems to have been murdered by the police in Elizabeth City, NC. He was shot in the back of the head and the police still haven't released the videos of this happening there. This is just another example of police murdering Black men. Apparently, the family has viewed 20 seconds of one of the body cameras. Here we go again.
There is a lot that needs explaining, like, how did the front of his car get totaled if he was blocked in his driveway with his hands on the wheel???

skijohn

There is a lot that needs explaining, like, how did the front of his car get totaled if he was blocked in his driveway with his hands on the wheel???​
Well, it seems like my question has been answered and it doesn't look good...

paul1598419

Well, it seems like my question has been answered and it doesn't look good...

I saw that too. He was actually shot 5 times with the bullet to the back of his head killing him. At least 7 officers were involved in this shooting with dozens of rounds fired at Mr. Brown. I doubt this will end well for those involved.

Encap

LOL

U.S. Sends Developing Countries 70 Million Vaccinated Americans​

Bid C.jpg

"WASHINGTON—Responding to a brutal second wave of Covid-19 ravaging nations across the world, the United States announced Tuesday that they had sent developing countries 70 million vaccinated Americans. “We’re disturbed and heartbroken by the devastation that coronavirus has wreaked on India, which is why we’re sending over millions of happy, healthy Americans to serve as a kind of aspirational model,” said Biden, who promised he wouldn’t stop exporting Americans until the whole world knew the U.S had reached herd immunity. “Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson—these are the life-saving vaccines our citizens have received. We’ll be sending these Americans to tour and enjoy these nation’s most populated cities. We’ve also pledged to donate equipment such as picnic baskets and volleyball nets that Americans can use while they’re there.” At press time, Biden shared his hope that the donations would have the added effect of strengthening the U.S.’s allyship with developing nations by making a significant portion of their population American."
~ The Onion, America's finest news source ~

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LOL

U.S. Sends Developing Countries 70 Million Vaccinated Americans​

View attachment 72525

WASHINGTON—Responding to a brutal second wave of Covid-19 ravaging nations across the world, the United States announced Tuesday that they had sent developing countries 70 million vaccinated Americans. “We’re disturbed and heartbroken by the devastation that coronavirus has wreaked on India, which is why we’re sending over millions of happy, healthy Americans to serve as a kind of aspirational model,” said Biden, who promised he wouldn’t stop exporting Americans until the whole world knew the U.S had reached herd immunity. “Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson—these are the life-saving vaccines our citizens have received. We’ll be sending these Americans to tour and enjoy these nation’s most populated cities. We’ve also pledged to donate equipment such as picnic baskets and volleyball nets that Americans can use while they’re there.” At press time, Biden shared his hope that the donations would have the added effect of strengthening the U.S.’s allyship with developing nations by making a significant portion of their population American.
~ The Onion, America's finest news source ~
Hi Encap,
No way tell me this isn't true , what a con...
Rich:)

skijohn

How about we send them all the Americans that don't want to get vaccinated that way we can get the to U.S herd immunity a lot quicker? :giggle:

And while we're at it we can send Tucker Carlson over there so he can have a billion + people he can yell at to stop wearing a mask... ;)

Last edited: