Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

skijohn

Those pens they used can change votes already cast. That is why they are illegal to even bring into a counting room. Cyber Ninjas are claiming to be counting these votes in Arizona for $150,000 when the actual cost is $1 to $8 million depending on a full state count or just Maricopa County.
😥😥😥😥😥 It’s about time you have something to cry about. Can’t wait to see how they change the votes to show that trump won using blue pens. Just like you asses did with FAKE BALLOT DUMPS AT 4am you scumbags.
Me? I've never been to Arizona? :unsure:

I hear it's a dry heat! ;)

RedCowboy

A pistol fits in your pocket much better than a cop, plus the're no doughnut crumbs. ;)

But why not carry a cell phone instead of a gun ???
Because the police are usually minutes away when seconds count and with the growing initiative to de-funding the police we may not be able to count on a cop being minutes away, they could be hours away and if you are living in a city when progressive activist declare a police free zone then there won't be any police to call.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Yes, Republicans are banking on fear bringing them back to power. Good luck with that as you saw how it worked last time. :LOL:

skijohn

I've seen talk about "defunding the police" but that's just what it is, talk.

BUT there are no doubt problems with racist police everywhere and something needs to be done about them besides just firing them after they get caught...

Last edited:

paul1598419

Republicans believe that "defund the police" is a narrative that will get them reelected, but it is actually a conversation about resourcing other agencies that need to be available to persons that don't need the heavy hand of the law enforcement agencies to acquire the help many need. It a way over due conversation at that.

skijohn

Democrats will try to invent a reason to exploit mass mailout ballots again so they can steal another election, if not for cheating I expect Democrats will lose in 2022 and 2024.
Just how is sending "mailout" ballots to every eligible registered voter "stealing" an election??? That's democracy!

And if every eligible registered voter voted Republicans lose big because that fact is there are far more eligible registered Dem voters than Rep voters and that is what Republicans are trying to stop with their hundreds on new voter suppression laws they are trying to push through!

The good news is Biden is in the Whitehouse for four years and nothing can change that! America is once again moving forwards with or without the people peddling fear's help! :D

RedCowboy

Nonsense, common sense voter reform to help insure fraud doesn't run rampant is not suppression, unless you mean suppression of democrat cheating.

You mean like peddling fear of racist police murdering African Americans for political gain ?

skijohn

Again I ask, Just how is sending "mailout" ballots to every eligible registered voter "stealing" an election???

paul1598419

Nonsense, common sense voter reform to help insure fraud doesn't run rampant is not suppression, unless you mean suppression of democrat cheating.

You mean like peddling fear of racist police murdering African Americans for political gain ?

First of all, unless you live in a state that uses mail in ballots no one sent them out. They did send out the request for a mail in ballot, but that isn't the same as a ballot at all. Laws to stop voter fraud is just a way to stop people who won't vote Republican from voting. There simply was NO MASSIVE fraud in the last election. And when fraud was found it was more often than not a Republican trying to vote more than once for Trump. Personally, I hope Trump runs in 2024 as that is the easiest way for Democrats to win again.