Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram | Open Source Cybersecurity Software by Avery | Considering selling LPF, DM if interested

Politics and General Debates Thread

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I believe it is against the rules here to modify a member's quote in that way? :unsure:

And he has the audacity to call me a troll when clearly that's what he does, calling someone a "troll" is the last resort of the weak-minded who have no argument to the debate... :rolleyes:
I used ( ) to show that it was added so go cry me a river

ps
Is that what you think you've been doing here? Debating? That's a laugh

RedCowboy

You mentioned a less known suicide method a couple of times, could you be talking about death by excessive water consumption/intoxication where people drink so much water that they deplete their serum sodium levels and achieve a state of euphoria and can also die ?

skijohn

Nope, that could go very sideways...

And I knew nothing about it until I had seen a doctor advocating for its use on death row as the most humane way in an old documentary that has never been seen on youtube...

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I heard someone died during a contest for holding their pee

Last edited:

skijohn

I heard someone died during a contest for holding your pee
I get it, you're trying to get this thread closed because you've done so poorly in it, it's either that or you really are a few cards short of a deck? I can't tell which it is? :unsure:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I get it, you're trying to get this thread closed because you've done so poorly in it, it's either that or you really are a few cards short of a deck? I can't tell which it is? :unsure:
Tired of your spam and trolling

paul1598419

You mentioned a less known suicide method a couple of times, could you be talking about death by excessive water consumption/intoxication where people drink so much water that they deplete their serum sodium levels and achieve a state of euphoria and can also die ?

That is incredibly difficult to do. If your electrolytes are within bounds it would take more than a couple of gallons of water drunk very quickly to come close.

Nitrogen narcosis only happens at high pressure levels. Otherwise you are just depriving yourself of oxygen.

RedCowboy

Yea I didn't think that would be it but I remember skijohn said something about people can drink too much water so I thought I would ask anyway.

I just read about Nitrogen hypoxia which is said to be quick and painless rendering a person unconscious in 20 seconds or so without any agony, turns out high altitude pilots succumb to it without knowing when their oxygen systems fail and it has been suggested for death row executions.

Not nitrogen narcosis like deep sea divers can experience, nitrogen asphyxiation or nitrogen hypoxia where there is a total or near total lack of oxygen.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I heard someone died during a contest for holding your pee

Woah, this actually happened. Was part of a radio station stunt called "Hold your Wee for a Wii". Unfortunately one participant died after the event and the radio station was sued for millions.

skijohn

Woah, this actually happened. Was part of a radio station stunt called "Hold your Wee for a Wii". Unfortunately one participant died after the event and the radio station was sued for millions.

I remember that... :(

It thought "Unknown" was talking about "my" pee? :giggle:

paul1598419

Yea I didn't think that would be it but I remember skijohn said something about people can drink too much water so I thought I would ask anyway.

I just read about Nitrogen hypoxia which is said to be quick and painless rendering a person unconscious in 20 seconds or so without any agony, turns out high altitude pilots succumb to it without knowing when their oxygen systems fail and it has been suggested for death row executions.

Not nitrogen narcosis like deep sea divers can experience, nitrogen asphyxiation or nitrogen hypoxia where there is a total or near total lack of oxygen.

For that matter you could pull a Robin Williams and go for something similar to auto-erotic asphyxiation. Don't need anything exotic there.