Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

skijohn

Yea, that's why we won in Vietnam against much smaller guerrilla forces.....ohh wait a minute.
We lost because the Vietnamese wanted to win more than the Americans did. There were a couple of reasons for this. First, the Americans were an invading force, and the Vietnamese were fighting on their own soil. Second, the Americans were not willing to make an all-out commitment to winning.

And I won't even get into the whole "17th parallel" issue where they would keep their support on the other side and jump back and forth over it and we wouldn't...

But anyways, I thought we were talking about tyranny on home soil that we need to be armed against?

Last edited:

Encap

LOL

Biden Unveils $4 Trillion Bill For Dinosaur Statues, Giant Twine Balls To

Restore Nation’s Crumbling Highway Attractions

Biden.jpg

WASHINGTON—Noting the deterioration of roadside dinosaur statues and giant twine balls, President Joe Biden unveiled a $4 trillion bill Wednesday to restore the nation’s crumbling highway attractions. “For far too long, our nation’s giant fiberglass hot dogs and triceratops statues have fallen into a state of disrepair,” said Biden, who outlined his plan to renovate the country’s wax museums and replace neon light tubes in oversized cowboy signage. “We hope to stimulate local economies, creating jobs through crafting and installing giant tea cups made of plaster. The goal is to take decrepit, sometimes hazardous attractions and turn them into points of pride for their communities. We need to do everything we can to preserve our mystery spots and corn palaces.” At press time, Biden allocated an additional $500 million to build the largest chocolate chip cookie in America.
~ The Onion, Amercia's Finset News Source ~

paul1598419

We had Pakistan helping the Taliban in Afghanistan and they had the mountains there to hide in. We don't have anything close to that here. We just had a major bully, Donald Trump, that was supported by most of the same people that like to buy guns. Guns are just a thing that few people like to have around. People are killed in large numbers every year by those same guns that they either own or are owned by a family member.

skijohn

LOL

Biden Unveils $4 Trillion Bill For Dinosaur Statues, Giant Twine Balls To

Restore Nation’s Crumbling Highway Attractions

View attachment 72255

WASHINGTON—Noting the deterioration of roadside dinosaur statues and giant twine balls, President Joe Biden unveiled a $4 trillion bill Wednesday to restore the nation’s crumbling highway attractions. “For far too long, our nation’s giant fiberglass hot dogs and triceratops statues have fallen into a state of disrepair,” said Biden, who outlined his plan to renovate the country’s wax museums and replace neon light tubes in oversized cowboy signage. “We hope to stimulate local economies, creating jobs through crafting and installing giant tea cups made of plaster. The goal is to take decrepit, sometimes hazardous attractions and turn them into points of pride for their communities. We need to do everything we can to preserve our mystery spots and corn palaces.” At press time, Biden allocated an additional $500 million to build the largest chocolate chip cookie in America.
~ The Onion, Amercia's Finset News Source ~
President Biden is boasting about Mitch McConnell’s voters supporting his policies. In this special report, MSNBC’s Ari Melber examines how republican voters are supporting Pres. Biden’s agenda from the popular Covid Relief Bill to a $2 trillion infrastructure and jobs package. Melber reports on how democrats are using the 'Reagan Playbook' – working on a wave of 'Biden Republicans' similar to the 'Reagan Democrats.'

skijohn

I can already hear the cries of "My Freedom, My Freedom, My Freedom!"...

It's just a plot to microchip us all so they can track our movements! :eek:

Last edited:

paul1598419

Anti-vaccers cannot keep their children from being vaccinated unless they are kept out of school in most states here. It has been that way for decades. When I was a kid most people wanted these vaccines as there had been many deaths and disabilities caused by diseases that had no vaccines when I was young. I truly don't understand the points of anti-vaccers as their reasons are never based on facts. Some are still proposing that vaccines cause Asperger's syndrome even though that has been totally debunked.

skijohn

Somebody watches the youtube channel "The Daily Wire"...

That's from Feb 11, 2020??? :LOL:

skijohn

Anti-vaccers cannot keep their children from being vaccinated unless they are kept out of school in most states here. It has been that way for decades. When I was a kid most people wanted these vaccines as there had been many deaths and disabilities caused by diseases that had no vaccines when I was young. I truly don't understand the points of anti-vaccers as their reasons are never based on facts. Some are still proposing that vaccines cause Asperger's syndrome even though that has been totally debunked.
We have Dr. Jenny Mcarthy to partly thank for that movement... :rolleyes:

She played a con artist on "two and a half men" but she's a ditz in real life! :LOL:

skijohn

You are a troll. It's not a "defense". It's a fact. Learn to spell also.
Defence and defense are both correct ways to spell the same word. The difference between them, the fact that one's spelled with a “c” and the other with an “s”, comes down to the part of the world in which they are used. In the United States, people spell it with an “s”—defense.

So it turns out I didn't misspell that word... ;)

Unown (WILD)

Defence and defense are both correct ways to spell the same word. The difference between them, the fact that one's spelled with a “c” and the other with an “s”, comes down to the part of the world in which they are used. In the United States, people spell it with an “s”—defense.

So it turns out I didn't misspell that word... ;)
Bahahaha you moron you had to look that up didn't you? That's what I love about the internet. Even dumbasses like you can at least try to educate yourselves. ;)
Kudos for trying this one time. Now if we can only just work on the other 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of you

paul1598419

Ignoring Unown(wild) is a better practice as Trolls are looking for a response. If they don't get it they tend to leave.

RedCowboy

cartoon-biden-3182021.jpg

2cartoon.4.8.21.jpg

2Cartoon.4.7.21.jpg

2cartoon.4.6.21.jpg

45493388-Cartoon-4.3.21ab.jpg

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Ignoring Unown(wild) is a better practice as Trolls are looking for a response. If they don't get it they tend to leave.
Well no I'm not a troll. I tend to speak my mind more than I should. But I'm sure anyone who's not in your political circle is considered nothing more than the fetuses you're party are ok with dispatching.