Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

RedCowboy

76% of Americans support the package as is so you're outnumbered, thank god.

You see a few provisions and don't understand why they are in there and you jump to calling it "pork" or "BULLSHIT"...

Where do you get 76% ??? Show me where you see that 76% support this package as it is right now.

76% support the vaccine rollout. However they also think it has been too slow.

83% support passing a covid relief package but NOT THIS EXACT PACKAGE !

You dismiss what you don't want to hear and run with what you do want to hear even when it's half baked, 76% of Americans do not support this current covid relief package as it is right now but 83% support a relief package and NEA grants and Native American language boondoggles are NOT covid relief, just because you don't want to hear that doesn't mean that I don't understand it, I understand very well how democrats attach the current buzz word to anything they want and democrats like to change the definition of words to suit their current agenda, I understand very well what democrats are trying to do and only 9% of it has anything to do with covid relief.

A very large and bipartisan majority of Americans would support congressional passage of a new stimulus bill to help those impacted by the pandemic, and many would prefer that it receive bipartisan support in Congress, too.​

You skiped the last part in your reiteration and overlooked where it says " A " new stimilus bill, not " this " stimilus bill.

skijohn

Well, The reality is a majority of Americans voted to give control of the House, Senate, and the Whitehouse to the Democrats to do as they see fit for all Americans and that's what they are doing whether you agree with it or not, that's a democracy!

God Bless America!

RedCowboy

Congress is elected by the people to represent the people and they are allowed to make bills that can be passed into laws under our authority and that authority ends where our Constitution begins, one party or the other can not simply do as they see fit mearly because they hold a majority, it doesn't work that way and the courts have already struck down Bidens 100 days of immigration free for all nonsense, they will strike down more before it's over.....do as they see fit....LOL, that shows how very little you know.....actually your demeanor is more troll like than a concerned citizen should be, me thinks you are a copy-pasta troll........Furthermore.....

The majority of Americans voted democrats out of House seats replacing them with Republicans and Republicans would have won the Senate as well if not for Dominion voting machine fraud, but have no fear for the fire of Freedom burns in the American patriots heart and we will see justice is done.

You know Trump was willing to sign a bill to give Americans 2000.00 in covid relief but Democrats didn't want that, you know democrats want thier pork package before they will give the people anything, democrats lust for power and only pretend to care about the people, you will enjoy 5 dollar a gallon gas again by next year and don't hold your breath for that universal income check, it's not coming.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Screenshot_20210301-075200.png

paul1598419

Trump only got 55% of the straw poll at CPAC. That means nearly half of the respondents would rather see someone else running the party than Trump. CPAC straw polls are also pretty meaningless as Ron and Rand Paul have often done quite well, but have never come close to being the GOP candidate for president. Trump was just rehashing his grievances that have been the hallmark of his presidency. He is always the victim and never, EVER, takes responsibility for anything he has actually done. Poor, aggrieved Donald Trump. He is soooo persecuted. 🤣

According to the NY Times today ~70% of Americans, Democrats and REPUBLICANS, support the $1.9 trillion bill as it stands now. They want the support yesterday. This was a George Washington University poll.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

2cartoon.3.1.21.jpg

Trump was willing to sign a stand alone bill to give everyone 2000.00 covid relief checks, but democrats didn't want that, OHH NO, democrats want billions of dollars for pork projects that have nothing to do with covid what so ever.

I have no doubt that some liberal poll would show the majority of people want the dam covid relief checks and don't care anymore how much democrats steal to get it done and that's exactly what democrats wanted, they have been dangling this carrot for half a year now in order to shove through a bill that's 91% PORK !

Most people don't support millions of dollars for a Native American language preservation program as part of covid relief, it's has nothing to do with covid, democrats have unmitigated gall when it comes to saying any outrageous thing in hopes of getting millions and billions of dollars for projects they can oversee and power broker on the backs of for personal gain.

Trump was willing to sign a stand alone bill for 2000.00 covid relief checks last year before the election, it was democrats who would not let it happen.

ciscoyao715

76% of Americans support the package as is so you're outnumbered, thank god.

You see a few provisions and don't understand why they are in there and you jump to calling it "pork" or "BULLSHIT"...
The King of copy and paste, and where did you get that number from? even the liberal friends I have agree this bill is filled with straight bullshit :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I'm bowing out of this thread, Politics make me mad and we all know thats silly af as we are all entitled to our opinions and thats what america is about :LOL:

Last edited:

skijohn

The King of copy and paste, and where did you get that number from? even the liberal friends I have agree this bill is filled with straight bullshit :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I'm bowing out of this thread, Politics make me mad and we all know thats silly af as we are all entitled to our opinions and thats what america is about :LOL:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you wanted me to cite the stimulus relief plan from memory... :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and I didn't say "bowing out" I said "step back" which I did for two days, I'm not surprised you're trying to put words in my mouth since you do that with everyone else. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

paul1598419

You know Chris Wray, Director of the FBI, said today that the insurrection at the Capital was done by only right wing nuts and not at all by any left leaning persons. It is shameful that Republicans have held true to Trump's "stolen election" narrative. The fact of the matter is that Republicans are liars and are just prostrating themselves for Trump voters no matter what they have to say. It is absolutely shameful.