Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

RedCowboy

Yep, the FBI came to the undisputed conclusion that Hillary didn't do anything illegal. Trump, on the other hand, will be fighting criminal indictments and lawsuits for years. Likely from a prison cell. They just finished deposing Don Jr. today for his part in moving money illegally from the Trump inauguration to Trump's personal accounts. Ivanka was deposed last month. The state of NY and the DOJ are after them all for that....and that's just the beginning.

Bullshit, Comey said Hillary did send classified emails ( something Hillary had denied doing ) and Hillary said all work related emails were returned to the state dept. but Comey answered that was untrue and Hillary did do something potentially illegal but because she didn't have " intent " in his opinion for that reason he was not recommending any charges.
Hillary smashing smartphones showed plenty of intent to obstruct but again Comey made no recomendation to charge Hillary, this was far from any undisputed conclusion of innocence, Comey and the FBI flat let Hillary get away with everything and handed out immunity to everyone around Hillary to protect her down the road.

paul1598419

Millions of pages of Trump's tax records and financial records were sent to Cyrus Vance on Monday from Mazars, Trump's long time tax and accounting consultants. This was accomplished in the hours after the SCOTUS handed down the one line refusal to even look at this further. Vance has a host of financial investigators pouring over the trove of these records. They are concerned mainly with Trump, his three adult children and his long time manager of his finances.

Andrew124C41

There you go, the usual absurd conspiracy theories of 9/11 and of course the USS Liberty, which was investigated by the US government multiple times and repeatedly found to be a result of a series of honest mistakes and poor communication. I suggest you send your antisemitic bile, in writing, to all those aforementioned "foreign agents" as you define them. They do need the help to come to their senses.
I am a proud anti-zionist, anti-Khazarian mafia proponent who believes that that state of Israel should not have even been created. I have investigated both 9-11 and the USS Liberty ad nauseam including having had the honor of speaking with a number of the USS Liberty Survivors. For those who know nothing about what happened to the USS Liberty, the best documentary is now available, Sacrificing Liberty which ties up all the loose ends left by others.

By the way, when you call a person an anti-semite, you are accusing them of being against a group of languages. Personally, I have nothing against any languages.

I kind of like the self-hating Jew label. That works for me....a little more upfront and personal.

The problem with your logic is that you are suggesting that because the United States government investigated a particular incident or situation and came up with a conclusion, then the conclusion must be based upon fact and that anyone who questions said conclusion is a conspiracy theorist or nut case.

Let's see. I remember this little party back in the day in a little country half a globe away called Vietnam. I mean, the domino theory. My God, the whole world was going to go commie if we did not kick the sh$t out of those guys.

Guys....who happened to be our allies in World War II. .who worked for Wild Bill Donovan's OSS repatriating downed US pilots and gathering intel. .... Ho Chi Minh who wrote desperate letters to President Truman and Dulles at State begging them for help to prevent the French from recolonizing their country.

His desperate pleas fell on deaf ears. Why? For the same reason, US troops guard the poppy fields that the Taliban burned. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Afganastan.....the Golden Triangle....Iran Contra....The CIA's slush fund for their illegal ops.

In 1995 McNamara admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin never happened, that Vietnam was a mistake. But he never admitted the real reason we were there.

How about the single-bullet theory that defied ballistic analysis? Autopsies on JFK by people I actually know and respect that come to an impossible conclusion?

Things are not always what they seem but what I do know is that one has to do one's own research and come as close to the truth or what they believe to be the truth as they can.

The USS Liberty had absolutely no reason to be where it was let alone having been ordered to be at its particular coordinates at the last minute. The evidence that the attack was intentional is at this point irrefutable. It was intended to be a false flag, blamed upon the Egyptians, a means of bringing the US directly into the conflict. In addition, had this occurred, Russia would have been brought into the fray and the possibility for a nuclear disaster was certainly there. The surviving crew of the Liberty were separated, told to shut up, and threatened with incarceration and worse. To refute this scenario is to call all of those who survived and have now given their accounts, liars.

As for 9-11 to think that UBL and his band of merry hijackers could have thought up such a complex, diabolical scheme is beyond reason. That is also why I laugh when I hear people blame it on the neocons. They were most certainly not smart enough to come up with such a scheme involving multiple, simultaneous simulations surrounding an active operation.

There is no way anyone can explain away the so-called "dancing Israelis," the panel truck with explosives, and the rather large cell of Israeli spies that remaining in the US for about a month prior to their return to Israel.

Isreal has been using the US as its whore for decades, leveraging us to do their bidding in the middle east for the sole purpose of expanding Israel to encompass the entire Levant.

It is like solving any other crime.....means, motive, and opportunity.

I could go on and on about the lies our own government has told us as well as Israel's role in instigating our involvement in the middle east....

paul1598419

Ron Johnson, a Republican Senator, yesterday spent his time at a hearing pushing the theory that the Capital was stormed by left leaning groups who were only "appearing" to be for Trump. This has gotten a great deal of condemnation from both sides of the aisle. In fact, Anthony Agero, a friend of Marjorie Taylor Greene and one of the people who stormed the Capital on 1/6/21 said that all the people there were absolutely Trump supporters as he was proudly himself. He said there were no Antifa or BLM members there and he would know.

paul1598419

You gotta be kidding with this. Glenn Beck?! He is nothing more than the Right's water carrier for what ever they are afraid of. Now that the Republican Party is just Trumpville, this is just pure nonsense. The truth of the matter is that Texas lost power because their gas, coal and nuclear power stations failed. They failed because ERCOT wouldn't winterize their facilities when the feds told them 10 years ago that this would happen again if they didn't. Well, they didn't and here we are.

paul1598419

This one is even worse. Rand Paul, who does have some knowledge in ophthalmology, tried to conflate surgical mutilation of children with the American College of Pediatrics claims that children who identify as transgender should be taken seriously and not made to feel like they are abhorrent. This was exactly what Paul was trying to do when he questioned Rachel Levine yesterday. Republicans use fear of children being put into situations like young girls who might be peeped at by boys pretending to be transgender. COME ON! That is just nonsense and not worthy of the calm and collected way Dr. Levine, a trained Pediatrician, answered Paul's taunts. Rand Paul is a disgusting Trump sycophant who has done this type of taunting many times before. There is an article in the Washington Post today that addresses this perfectly. Unfortunately, I can't link it here.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

If children are allowed to screw their bodies up like that then what's the difference in preventing them from smoking, drinking and having sex? Honestly smoking and drinking does the least amount of body and emotional damage than genital mutilation and other surgeries.

paul1598419

If children are allowed to screw their bodies up like that then what's the difference in preventing them from smoking, drinking and having sex? Honestly smoking and drinking does the least amount of body and emotional damage than genital mutilation and other surgeries.
Genital mutilation is not a medical procedure, it's what people in some third world countries to to infant girl's genitals like removing the clitoris and other horrible acts. Your ignorance on this is beyond belief. The fact is that 1 in 50 Americans identify as transgender which is ~6.6 million people. Transgender children are 6 times more likely to commit suicide than any other group of children, but of course you have the answers. No one in the medical community does genital mutation period.

RedCowboy

Without goverment subsidies there would not be anyone putting up wind turbines, they cost more than they are worth and don't work when the wind isn't blowing and solar panels don't work at night, this is grammar school physics.

There is no valid reason for the intentional surgical destruction of prepubescent minors genitalia or administering hormone blockers to minors before the onset of puberty, actually before the age of 18 or 21 depending on when the State allows someone to make a choice about drinking/smoking, if an 18 year old is not responsible enough to drink or own a gun or drive a car at night alone, then they are not responsible enough to make a decision about elective surgical removal/alteration of their genitals.......Honestly is this not just common sense ?

Biden has frozen all US troop withdraws around the world and made new potholes in Syria, so much for peace.

RedCowboy

e69bff1270444acab78759dcc411901a_md.jpg

Exploiting children for political purposes is criminal and no prepubescent child should even be thinking about surgical genital removal/alteration, it's liberal insanity.

Unown (WILD)

Genital mutilation is not a medical procedure, it's what people in some third world countries to to infant girl's genitals like removing the clitoris and other horrible acts. Your ignorance on this is beyond belief. The fact is that 1 in 50 Americans identify as transgender which is ~6.6 million people. Transgender children are 6 times more likely to commit suicide than any other group of children, but of course you have the answers. No one in the medical community does genital mutation period.
WTF are you talking about??? Even an Xray is considered as a medical procedure. You're the ignorant one. My god paul you're absolutely insane. I'm now wondering how you manage to put clothes on your body or use a fork or spoon to eat food.

Unown (WILD)

Without goverment subsidies there would not be anyone putting up wind turbines, they cost more than they are worth and don't work when the wind isn't blowing and solar panels don't work at night, this is grammar school physics.

There is no valid reason for the intentional surgical destruction of prepubescent minors genitalia or administering hormone blockers to minors before the onset of puberty, actually before the age of 18 or 21 depending on when the State allows someone to make a choice about drinking/smoking, if an 18 year old is not responsible enough to drink or own a gun or drive a car at night alone, then they are not responsible enough to make a decision about elective surgical removal/alteration of their genitals.......Honestly is this not just common sense ?

Biden has frozen all US troop withdraws around the world and made new potholes in Syria, so much for peace.
There is something fundamentally wrong with these people and their line of thinking. They are rewriting thought itself and erasing anything that comes from intelligence and common sense. They are redefining truth. Might as well say that red is now blue or green or yellow and to them it will be truth.

paul1598419

I don't believe anyone is talking about the surgical manipulation of anyone's genitalia before the age of 18 anywhere. There maybe some surgical changes done to teenagers with parental consent, but that's it. It is just Rand Paul's nonsense taunts that is the stupid hate of this transgender physician and the conflation of genital mutilation with anything done to anyone that is to be faulted here. Rand Paul is the true idiot refining here what has been done to anyone. Rachel Levine is just a concerned pediatrician who is being badgered by him.

Did anyone besides me see the Republicans at CPAC this year? That gold colored statue of the Donald was hilarious. CPAC used to be the fringe kooks of Republicans, but now it looks like they are main stream Republicanism. Ted Cruz's lounge act was beyond the pale. 🤣

Last edited:

skijohn

I don't believe anyone is talking about the surgical manipulation of anyone's genitalia before the age of 18 anywhere. There maybe some surgical changes done to teenagers with parental consent, but that's it. It is just Rand Paul's nonsense taunts that is the stupid hate of this transgender physician and the conflation of genital mutilation with anything done to anyone that is to be faulted here. Rand Paul is the true idiot refining here what has been done to anyone. Rachel Levine is just a concerned pediatrician who is being badgered by him.

Did anyone besides me see the Republicans at CPAC this year? That gold colored statue of the Donald was hilarious. CPAC used to be the fringe kooks of Republicans, but now it looks like they are main stream Republicanism. Ted Cruz's lounge act was beyond the pale. 🤣
"That gold colored statue of the Donald was hilarious."

It's what you get if Bob's Big Boy had sex with a Golden Globe Award!

All kneel before the Golden Calf Idol and kiss the ring.

I wonder how many lip prints were on the butt of that thing?

It probably came straight from Donnies living room?

In the words of Ted Cancun "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"...

I've got a million of them! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: