Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

Yeah, I get this same line all the time here that I lie. It is a lot like Trump who tries to conflate his actions with those of his opposition. Since this election I have gotten it even in other threads as well. Meh, whatca gonna do?

skijohn

Yeah, I get this same line all the time here that I lie. It is a lot like Trump who tries to conflate his actions with those of his opposition. Since this election I have gotten it even in other threads as well. Meh, whatca gonna do?
:ROFLMAO: I don't agree with you so you must be lying! :ROFLMAO:

RedCowboy

paul is so accustomed to " political speak " that he flat out lied about what was in a video that I had just posted, I'm talking about the very post before his was mine, as in his post included flat out lies about what was in the video I had just posted.......this is what paul does all the time, some call it political spin but paul takes it to a new extreme, I can't take anything paul says seriously because his words have no merit, paul has, by his own actions, rendered himself irrelevant in these political conversations because paul lies!

-------

Last edited:

skijohn

paul is so accustomed to " political speak " that he flat out lied about what was in a video that I had just posted, I'm talking about the very post before his was mine, as in his post included flat out lies about what was in the video I had just posted.......this is what paul does all the time, some call it political spin but paul takes it to a new extreme, I can't take anything paul says seriously because his words have no merit, paul has, by his own actions, rendered himself irrelevant in these political conversations because paul lies!

-------

Well, I don't know Paul at all (other than his posts here) and I've been here for over a year just taking it all in, and in all that time I haven't seen him lie once, his posts have always been accurate, honest, and to the point with a little bit of brevity from time to time.

You on the other hand tend to rant and rave, unfairly accuse, throw around known conspiracy theories, and all-around trash people and members who disagree with you, AND you blindly dismiss any facts that prove you wrong as "fake news".

I'm going to take a break from this "thread" because there are just too many close-minded conspiracy theories that are given equal footing with genuine debates.

Now, this is the part where you rant about me and call me a liar...

Last edited:

skijohn

Just one more thing I just saw...

Trump One Step Closer To Prison!​

Fraud is not a "witch hunt" or "fake news" it's a crime!

paul1598419

Yeah, I mentioned that when it happened a couple of days ago. It is also interesting that Stephen Bannon's pardon may not keep him out of prison either as NY is looking into indicting him for violations of their laws. Bannon was scamming Trump supporters by using a go fund me page to "help build the wall", but after saying that 100% of the funds would go to the wall he took over $1 million for himself. The DOJ was set to indict him when Trump pardoned him.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Well, I don't know Paul at all (other than his posts here) and I've been here for over a year just taking it all in, and in all that time I haven't seen him lie once, his posts have always been accurate, honest, and to the point with a little bit of brevity from time to time.

You on the other hand tend to rant and rave, unfairly accuse, throw around known conspiracy theories, and all-around trash people and members who disagree with you, AND you blindly dismiss any facts that prove you wrong as "fake news".

I'm going to take a break from this "thread" because there are just too many close-minded conspiracy theories that are given equal footing with genuine debates.

Now, this is the part where you rant about me and call me a liar...
There's no way you've read all of pauls posts on this thread. RCB has rarely ever "raved". Both you and Paul are ignorant beyond belief. Go ahead and take that break, you came on here picking fights and now you want to run off? That's ok. I know some of this must be tough for you. Do you need a safe space? I believe there are numbers to call for this kind of help.

RedCowboy

Yeah, I mentioned that when it happened a couple of days ago. It is also interesting that Stephen Bannon's pardon may not keep him out of prison either as NY is looking into indicting him for violations of their laws. Bannon was scamming Trump supporters by using a go fund me page to "help build the wall", but after saying that 100% of the funds would go to the wall he took over $1 million for himself. The DOJ was set to indict him when Trump pardoned him.

Like the Clinton foundation took donations to help earthquake shattered Haiti but in reality only built an industrial park to profit off cheap labor and pocket most the money and got away without being charged ?

Like Hillary and her closet server that her FBI pals worked to protect Hillary from by handing out immunity like Halloween candy to everyone and their brother/sister around that criminal witch, yet the same FBI worked to set Trump up from pre-election until right now ?

It seems to me Trump wouldn't play ball with the deep state crooks, Trump interrupted their gravy train, so as Shumer said the intelligence agencies have 7 ways from Sunday to go after Trump and everyone around him, graft and corruption in DC is not something new that Trump brought to DC, no actually Trump sought to clean it up and that's why he had been attacked non stop.

I am still waiting for my universal income checks to start and we still haven't been given any new covid relief checks but we did see the dems impeach Trump again at lightning speed in kangaroo court, rubber stamp, keystone cop fashion.

There's no way you've read all of pauls posts on this thread. RCB has rarely ever "raved". Both you and Paul are ignorant beyond belief. Go ahead and take that break, you came on here picking fights and now you want to run off? That's ok. I know some of this must be tough for you. Do you need a safe space? I believe there are numbers to call for this kind of help.

@ Unknown ( WILD )......skijohn is obviously trolling, just ignore him and his troll bait as he is currently skulking away under the excuse of [ sic ] { I'm going to take a break from this "thread" because there are just too many close-minded conspiracy theories that are given equal footing with genuine debates. }

Genuine lies and political spin, you can't debate a liberal who refuses to acknowledge anything that goes against the progressive liberal sociopaths agenda, paul has one of the worst cases of Trump derangement syndrome I have ever seen. The mental image of " foaming " usually comes to mind after one of pauls " genuine debates " ...... talk about close minded.

Last edited:

paul1598419

That is hilarious! The Clinton Foundation still exists, but the Trump Foundation is long gone. I guess you are still trying to say Hillary did something illegal with the use of a private server, but that simply was not the case. The FBI announced an investigation into that during the 2016 election, something that didn't happen to Trump while they were investigating his ties to Russia, and found no illegal activity. Meanwhile, Trump's kids who were all given jobs in his administration were not only raking in cash for the Trump enterprises but were also using plain ordinary smart phones to send and receive classified information. You can't have it both ways.

Benjamax

His kids were not helpful, particularly his son in law who as I understand it did not even have a full background investigation. He really needed a counterintelligence interview and investigation because of his ties to Israel.
Netanyahu wasted no time recognizing Biden.....what a surprise....knife right in the back.
"wasted no time", "knife right in the back" - What a disgusting thing to say. Netanyahu wasn't even close to being the first to recognize Biden. Took him 5 days, well after many other heads of state. Indeed he's the only head of state to never even technically recognize Biden but only issued a general diplomatic congratulation.
What would you have him do- As an ally of the US remain the last in the world that welcomes the newly elected president or even keep silent or object to the apparent bottom line, thereby alienating himself and his country completely? Not hard to imagine what would have happened then: Your exact type would have accused him of interfering with the "democratic process" of America. Probably throwing a few "how dare he" here and there... To you Jews are inherently in a Catch-22. Perpetually damned if they do damned if they don't. A clear hallmark for that is singling out Netanyahu for a banal and necessary action of diplomacy that everybody else has done, many prior to him. But insinuating that Kushner is a foreign agent and that he betrayed Trump is another. Now there's a POTUS who is a foreign agent and probably half the people around him are as well.....and you're still preoccupied with the last person that's against the US. Hilarious! Confusing friend and foe is the real problem here. I'm absolutely certain President Trump disagrees with you on all of this. There's barely a million actual Jews left in America today. You deserve to lose them.

paul1598419

Yep, the FBI came to the undisputed conclusion that Hillary didn't do anything illegal. Trump, on the other hand, will be fighting criminal indictments and lawsuits for years. Likely from a prison cell. They just finished deposing Don Jr. today for his part in moving money illegally from the Trump inauguration to Trump's personal accounts. Ivanka was deposed last month. The state of NY and the DOJ are after them all for that....and that's just the beginning.

Andrew124C41

"wasted no time", "knife right in the back" - What a disgusting thing to say. Netanyahu wasn't even close to being the first to recognize Biden. Took him 5 days, well after many other heads of state. Indeed he's the only head of state to never even technically recognize Biden but only issued a general diplomatic congratulation.
What would you have him do- As an ally of the US remain the last in the world that welcomes the newly elected president or even keep silent or object to the apparent bottom line, thereby alienating himself and his country completely? Not hard to imagine what would have happened then: Your exact type would have accused him of interfering with the "democratic process" of America. Probably throwing a few "how dare he" here and there... To you Jews are inherently in a Catch-22. Perpetually damned if they do damned if they don't. A clear hallmark for that is singling out Netanyahu for a banal and necessary action of diplomacy that everybody else has done, many prior to him. But insinuating that Kushner is a foreign agent and that he betrayed Trump is another. Now there's a POTUS who is a foreign agent and probably half the people around him are as well.....and you're still preoccupied with the last person that's against the US. Hilarious! Confusing friend and foe is the real problem here. I'm absolutely certain President Trump disagrees with you on all of this. There's barely a million actual Jews left in America today. You deserve to lose them.
Israel Ally. Israel is an enemy of the US. The ADL, JDL, AIPAC should be forced to register as the foreign agents that they are. I need only cite two events.....The attack on the USS Liberty, an event I know about having personally spoken with survivors, and 9-11 which was the brainchild of Israeli Army intelligence. Zionism is a scourge upon the earth and should be wiped out!

Andrew124C41

Trump had three, count them 3, SCOTUS appointments which he thought would take his side, but that is not how the courts work at all. Not one of the over 60 court cases came down on his side of the frivolous lawsuits Trump or the GOP brought to the Federal or state courts as there was NO EVIDENCE of a "stolen election". Trump simply lost a fair election, which was the conclusion even Barr, his personal attorney in the DOJ came to as well as all the other investigation sources he had at his disposal. Still, he pushed the narrative of this "stolen election" and incited an insurrection at the Capital on and well before January 6th which is now being investigated by the DOJ and by several states where he pressured Republican authorities to overturn the results. This, as well as other illegal tax and election laws he violated are now under investigation by many law investigation entities and will become his reason for living in the coming months and years as he tries to defend himself and try to stay out of incarceration. He was a crook who got elected in 2016 by razor thin margins in three states and spent the next four years corrupting our democracy. Good riddance.
What I find interesting about this is the certainty with which the MSM, government, and big tech claim there was no problem. The fact is that I don't know for certain exactly what happened. Are all of them smarter than I am....I think not. The bottom line is that election integrity is a non-partisan issue that should be supported by both the left and the right.

But, the truth is the left does not care about integrity, only the taking of power by whatever means at whatever cost. The truth is obviously not in their best interest.

It is not that difficult to see that the CCP released a biological weapon the express intent of which was to destroy the US economy which it did.....for the first time the Chinese economy did better than the US!

This set the stage for further attacks on Trump, mail-in ballets with all their inherent potential for fraud, and when that was not enough, they used manipulation of the digital apparatus that counts the votes.

Germany made electronic voting unconstitutional in 2009. I wonder if they had a reason. The bottom line is that the results of the 2020 election need to be investigated.

Benjamax

Israel Ally. Israel is an enemy of the US. The ADL, JDL, AIPAC should be forced to register as the foreign agents that they are. I need only cite two events.....The attack on the USS Liberty, an event I know about having personally spoken with survivors, and 9-11 which was the brainchild of Israeli Army intelligence. Zionism is a scourge upon the earth and should be wiped out!
There you go, the usual absurd conspiracy theories of 9/11 and of course the USS Liberty, which was investigated by the US government multiple times and repeatedly found to be a result of a series of honest mistakes and poor communication. I suggest you send your antisemitic bile, in writing, to all those aforementioned "foreign agents" as you define them. They do need the help to come to their senses.