Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

skijohn

Shhhh! Better not let BLM hear you say something like that XD They'll go nuts
Heck don't say it to any woman these days. You'd be showing off your privilege as a male and would automatically be seen as a misogynist.
I didn't bring a "black woman" into this, this guy did...
I actually learned it from a black woman. Here, let her teach you too.

So they can yell at him... ;)

skijohn

They wouldn't care. They aren't concerned why anyone would say it, they will go for blood to whoever says anything like that.
Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you spoke for all African-American women!

You might want to mansplain that to them...

Unown (WILD)

Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you spoke for all African-American women!

You might want to mansplain that to them...
Hey they're the ones that womansplain this crap. I'm only repeating what they say, do and feel. They will hate you and they will get mad at you just for existing. They are triggered that men exist. They actually complain and hate men for how they sit. Manspreading. Look it up. Holy crap the spell checker actually accepts manspreading as a word. Wow ...

skijohn

Hey they're the ones that womansplain this crap. I'm only repeating what they say, do and feel. They will hate you and they will get mad at you just for existing. They are triggered that men exist. They actually complain and hate men for how they sit. Manspreading. Look it up. Holy crap the spell checker actually accepts manspreading as a word. Wow ...
If you say so female spokesman...

paul1598419

The SCOTUS today decided not to take up Trump's case again that his tax records are not something NY should have access to. Everyone saw this coming when last year they ruled Trump didn't even have this protection while in office. Many expect Cyrus Vance to get these records in just a few days as this was the expected outcome. Trump is worried about this as there is a real probability that he will be indicted as Vance has brought in a new prosecutor that has knowledge of financial crimes and how to not allow defense attorneys to derail prosecutions. It is looking like he will spend the rest of his life defending against indictments for his illegal practices. :LOL:

Andrew124C41

So now were all going to ignore the fact this election was stolen ?
I would call that extremely extenuating circumstances.
Besides this little flare up that happened at the House is really mild compared to all the liberal looting and burning we had seen last year.
This is very mild compared to what Biden/Harris could provoke if other democrats go along with it all.
We should be talking about doing a multi head investigation into this stolen election but we all know that can't happen, even if it did all we would get is a multi head cover up.

@ Shakenawake: Keep checking your mailbox every day for that universal income check........I just know Biden/Harris will be working so very hard to get you squared away........:ROFLMAO:
I see I have not missed much lol. I am done with the Republican. And, just like you, I am not particularly thrilled with the way Trump handled a number of things, not the least of which was the election issue. He made ambiguous statements. The integrity of the election is a non-partisan issue. A fraudulent election is an attack on the very foundations of our Republic.

While there certainly seems to be evidence supporting a stolen election, an investigation needed to be done just as it had been done previously in 1876. I don't entirely blame Trump for his inaction. He is just one man. The Republicans in both the House and the Senate for the most part except for very few did absolutely nothing.

I have been in the DC area since 1978 and established a lot of high-level connections. Trump was surrounded by a wall....filters.....people preventing him from getting information from others that could have benefited him. But, virtually nobody could get through. One guy, in particular, a former CIA operative tried to write an open letter but even that did to get through.

The irony is that Trump as an outsider was unable to distinguish friend from foe. He kept picking unloyal swamp critters. They outright disobeyed his orders like Gen. Milley did with respect to the Afgan troop drawdown.

His kids were not helpful, particularly his son in law who as I understand it did not even have a full background investigation. He really needed a counterintelligence interview and investigation because of his ties to Israel.
Netanyahu wasted no time recognizing Biden.....what a surprise....knife right in the back.

The Time Magazine article came right out and told us about the conspiracy to take the election from Trump. We never even heard about the full report that was supposed to be given to Trump 45 days after the election by the DNI....still have not seen it and Radcliff said that there was Chinese interference. One big Cluster you know what!

Then of course there was the laptop from hell. What happened to that!

Need I say more.

Definitely a messed up sit

skijohn

I see I have not missed much lol. I am done with the Republican. And, just like you, I am not particularly thrilled with the way Trump handled a number of things, not the least of which was the election issue. He made ambiguous statements. The integrity of the election is a non-partisan issue. A fraudulent election is an attack on the very foundations of our Republic.

While there certainly seems to be evidence supporting a stolen election, an investigation needed to be done just as it had been done previously in 1876. I don't entirely blame Trump for his inaction. He is just one man. The Republicans in both the House and the Senate for the most part except for very few did absolutely nothing.

I have been in the DC area since 1978 and established a lot of high-level connections. Trump was surrounded by a wall....filters.....people preventing him from getting information from others that could have benefited him. But, virtually nobody could get through. One guy, in particular, a former CIA operative tried to write an open letter but even that did to get through.

The irony is that Trump as an outsider was unable to distinguish friend from foe. He kept picking unloyal swamp critters. They outright disobeyed his orders like Gen. Milley did with respect to the Afgan troop drawdown.

His kids were not helpful, particularly his son in law who as I understand it did not even have a full background investigation. He really needed a counterintelligence interview and investigation because of his ties to Israel.
Netanyahu wasted no time recognizing Biden.....what a surprise....knife right in the back.

The Time Magazine article came right out and told us about the conspiracy to take the election from Trump. We never even heard about the full report that was supposed to be given to Trump 45 days after the election by the DNI....still have not seen it and Radcliff said that there was Chinese interference. One big Cluster you know what!

Then of course there was the laptop from hell. What happened to that!

Need I say more.

Definitely a messed up sit
Oh yes! if someone would have only seen fit to present any of that evidence at the 60 count cases that were held for just that reason the whole outcome of the election could have been totally different! why didn't anyone ever come forwards with all that mountain of evidence instead of keeping it all under wraps??? why oh why??? there was definitely a conspiracy! there could be no other conceivable reason but a deep state conspiracy! none...

I guess we'll never know...

Last edited:

RedCowboy

It would have been one thing if the SCOTUS would have heard the mountain of evidence and ruled on it, but NO.......they came up with an excuse to allow the fraud to stand.........I never imagined the SCOTUS would refuse to hear a mountain of evidence based on the excuse that our POTUS didn't have " standing " what an obvious fix, China wanted Biden and they got him because we don't want covid round II unleashed upon the world.

paul1598419

Trump had three, count them 3, SCOTUS appointments which he thought would take his side, but that is not how the courts work at all. Not one of the over 60 court cases came down on his side of the frivolous lawsuits Trump or the GOP brought to the Federal or state courts as there was NO EVIDENCE of a "stolen election". Trump simply lost a fair election, which was the conclusion even Barr, his personal attorney in the DOJ came to as well as all the other investigation sources he had at his disposal. Still, he pushed the narrative of this "stolen election" and incited an insurrection at the Capital on and well before January 6th which is now being investigated by the DOJ and by several states where he pressured Republican authorities to overturn the results. This, as well as other illegal tax and election laws he violated are now under investigation by many law investigation entities and will become his reason for living in the coming months and years as he tries to defend himself and try to stay out of incarceration. He was a crook who got elected in 2016 by razor thin margins in three states and spent the next four years corrupting our democracy. Good riddance.

RedCowboy

The SCOTUS did not hear the mountain of evidence, I think the security of our election process and the peace of mind of at least 74 million people is worth the SCOTUS at least hearing the evidnce, but NO, they did not take the case, this is beyond unacceptable, this election was in fact stolen.

skijohn

I wonder if he'll tell his cell mates "this conviction and prison sentence was a witch hunt, unconstitutional, and the judge was a loser! my freedom was stolen!"?

Do they let prisoners go on Newsmax???

Goodbye Felicia!​

RedCowboy

You can stroke your wee crank to your mental image of Trump in a prison jumpsuit, but that will not happen.......persecuting a President after office for partizan political revenge would spell the end of our democracy.

03-frozen-windmill-la-1080-1200x630.jpg