Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Benjamax

RedCowboy

There is a multitude of evidence, not a single grand fraud but widespread cases of fraud and if the vote counts are not certified we should get a decision from a delegation as to who will be our President.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The DNC, Deep State and mainstream media are all acting together to remove the power of the people, we are at war with them, and you Paul, are part of it, by adding your nonsense here.

paul1598419

The biggest threat to freedom in America today are the leftists. Personally, all of the leftists I've known do not care what it takes to achieve their goals, legally or illegally, that is the threat they pose today with this voter fraud:

With Donald Trump "inviting" state Republicans to the White House in an attempt to get them to try to overturn the results of what many who actually do security for these things one has to ask who is actually trying to steal this election? He has grifted his way through 4 years as president and faces not only Federal charges, but also NY State charges as well. He has a new PAC asking for donations, but if you read the fine print most of it goes right into his pockets. I hope all you Republicans are donating!

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Paul, I don't really read much of what you write here anymore, not in this thread, because it's all nonsense leftist fake talking points.

RedCowboy

IF we don't fight for Freedom now it will get worse like we see elsewhere.

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
With this fraud being found in the USA like this for a presidential election, I believe this will cause a ripple effect across the entire globe where people will loose faith in their elections too, because if it can happen here, it can and likely does happen all over the place in many countries.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Shit is going to hit the fan if this isn't handled correctly, the USA will never trust these electronic voting machines again, and from what I have seen, the DNC needs to throw out everyone who had anything to do with this fraud. If they don't, that party will die on the vine.

paul1598419

I still don't understand how you can believe in all this fraud when courts, state and federal, have been throwing out Trump lawsuits as fast as they file them. One would think you would need a little proof before you swallow this hook, line and sinker. Biden's presidency will likely really piss you off. Oh well, nothing I can do about that.