Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Benjamax

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

paul1598419

Wayne County's largest population is in Detroit which is 80% people of color. This is about disenfranchising their votes. Now many people who "bullied" these Republicans were white and many likely came from outside Detroit. It was more of a shame campaign against these two white people. I saw one white guy say that their grandchildren would remember them as being absolutely partisan in a nonpartisan position.

RedCowboy

Partisan......like all the democrats and none of the Republicans ( except a single one with a vendetta ) who voted to impeach a President over a phone call involving the seeking of the truth about the actual pay for play corruption of Sniffing Joe Biden who sold his influence to China and if sworn in will be indebted to China and susceptible to blackmail by China ?

Taking a stand against fraud in this election is patriotic, it's necessary, it's the right thing to do and democrats failing to stand up for justice is partisan.

paul1598419

That Hunter Biden story came directly from Russia. It was nonsense last year and it is nonsense now. What is going on now is just a Trump last gasp to try to steal this election from the 6 million more voters who voted for Biden. Michigan is scheduled to certify their votes on Monday and Pennsylvania is not far behind. Georgia is also scheduled to certify their votes on Monday too. It won't be much longer until there is not even an imaginary path forward for Trump.

My mistake. Georgia certified their election for Biden today.

Last edited:

paul1598419

🤣

194,000+ new cases today in the US. 12,500,188 total cases so far in US.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

This virus is BS, 200k infected every day and as many more not being tested.....if the death rate is 3% then there should be 12,000 people dying from covid every day.....there aren't.......it's nothing more than another FLU....dam sure not reason for any lock downs.

paul1598419

12,500,188 deaths in the US. is complete nonsense.
That was the latest death rate on NBC as of the moment I posted it. It had been over 12 million all day. That is the total number of people who have died so far. This is likely the case count from what I've been able to find. I haven't been able to get an update from that source to check if that is what they were saying, so I'm just going to say that was incorrect until I can get an update. This does seem to be the case count.

Last edited:

paul1598419

I'm sure Trump will want a recount.
At some point this will all become moot. Trump can ask for recounts until the electors are certified. We are mere days away from that. Georgia finished its hand-count of all the state ballots. The margins in Michigan and Pennsylvania are so wide that Trump can pressure Republicans, but they won't have a legislature in those states if certification doesn't proceed. At some point the craziness cannot be indulged any longer and the election will be certified for Biden. He WILL win by 306 electoral votes.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The biggest threat to freedom in America today are the leftists. Personally, all of the leftists I've known do not care what it takes to achieve their goals, legally or illegally, that is the threat they pose today with this voter fraud: