Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Benjamax

paul1598419

Georgia's is is going to finish its hand count of ballots today and the Secretary of State there says he expects Biden to still be the winner of this election. As the rest of the states certify the results even you will have to admit the results are Biden won this election. Biden has more than 6 millions more votes than Trump got.

That Wayne County "rescinding the votes" was overturned just 3 hours after the people there shamed the Republicans to change course and certify the results there.....sooo.

I just read in the Post that Monica Palmer, one of the Republicans that would not certify the vote in Wayne County, got a phone call from Donald trump before that happened. The perversion of Trump will be remembered forever. Biden is ahead there by more than 148,000 votes and is not expected to lose.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

Ballots were run through the counters 3 times when they were for Biden in Michigan.

Dates were changed.

People were coached at the polling booth.

This goes on and on, there is a lot of evidence and it's going to court.

Ga. recount has found thousands of uncounted ballots mostly for Trump.

WOW Rudy Giuliani just laid out a ton of evidence.........this is not over, not even close.

I knew democrats would cheat, but this is disgusting, this was a widespread multi tactic assault on our voting system, this election must be cancelled and a group of delegates from each State can elect a President, not this obvious fraud which is still going to court.....the claim that there is no evidence is false.....but I'm not surprised when democrats lie, I expect it......I would be surprised if democrats didn't lie at this point.

Last edited:

paul1598419

🤣 You gotta be kidding! Rudy has been the least successful lawyer in all of the so far 26 losses by Trump in court. He was a huge mess in court and didn't know the meaning of the word opacity, even though he used it. He said, "I believe it means you can see." The judge told him it meant the opposite.

RedCowboy

TRUMP WON !!! DEMOCRATS CHEATED !!!

THIS CORRUPT ELECTION MUST BE CANCELLED !

BIDEN WILL NOT BE SWORN IN, PREPARE FOR IT, GET YOUR CRYING TOWEL READY.

I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG, DEMOCRATS WILL CHEAT, BUT THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT !

paul1598419

Yeah, I have no problem staying right here and bringing REAL news about what is actually going on in this country. Biden is way up over Trump and has had the election called for him 12 days ago. That hasn't changed in the least and total certification is just at most a couple weeks away. Did you know that Giuliani asked for $20,000 a day to litigate these court cases even though he hasn't practiced law in 28 years? Keep sending your money to Trump's new PAC. :LOL:

RedCowboy

Even IF Sniffing Biden was sworn in there will be lasting animosity and resistance to all he tried to do, come midterm I expect Republicans will take back the House, we could even see an impeachment as I'm sure Harris will have pushed Biden out of the captains chair and engaged in all sorts of criminal activity.

HOWEVER......BIDEN HAS NOT BEEN SWORN IN YET AND MAY NOT BE, THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND COURTS STILL TO RULE.

RA_pierce

Donald Trump lost the election and is now the biggest sore loser in the history of sore losers.
There is no credible evidence of significant fraud. All of the claims of fraud are pure anecdotes with no substance. Even Republican officials handling the vote counts agree, which is why they're about to certify the results.

For those of you that think Trump won, I have two questions:
1. How many electoral college votes would have to flip in order to hand Trump the election?
2. How many of those votes are "contested?"

Benjamax

The affidavit from Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Systems concerning the election fraud that took place in the 2020 election in Michigan was released. In the affidavit Ramsland shows the physical improbabilities of the election results there.
PDF file - Affidavit of Russel James Ramsland, Jr. https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

RedCowboy

Donald Trump lost the election and is now the biggest sore loser in the history of sore losers.
There is no credible evidence of significant fraud. All of the claims of fraud are pure anecdotes with no substance. Even Republican officials handling the vote counts agree, which is why they're about to certify the results.

For those of you that think Trump won, I have two questions:
1. How many electoral college votes would have to flip in order to hand Trump the election?
2. How many of those votes are "contested?"

It doesn't matter, if those votes are predicated on fraud the congress can decide the President based on delegates sent from each State which is what we need to be fair, Biden won the vote but the vote was fraudulent..........we can in fact swear in a President who did not win the popular vote or the EC vote if there was fraud, which there was no matter what you say there is evidence and courts not politically biased will decide, if the courts decide in favor of Biden then so be it, but this is not over yet, all the evidence has not been judged yet.

UPDATE :

Georgia recount plagued by anomalies; Wayne co GOP rescinds their votes certifying election​

Last edited:

hakzaw1

Yeah, I have no problem staying right here and bringing REAL news about what is actually going on in this country. Biden is way up over Trump and has had the election called for him 12 days ago. That hasn't changed in the least and total certification is just at most a couple weeks away. Did you know that Giuliani asked for $20,000 a day to litigate these court cases even though he hasn't practiced law in 28 years? Keep sending your money to Trump's new PAC. :LOL:

paul1598419

Christopher Krebs, the Director of the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency was fired by Trump, by tweet, for telling Americans that this was the most secure election in American history. He goes out with his honor intact having been praised by Republicans and Democrats for doing a superb job without partisanship. That says it all!

hakzaw1

looks like this pity party will never end-- just go a head and say there will never be enough proof for you guys ??
OR.
JUST LET IT GO..

YA'LL NEED TO GET YOUR CRYTAL BALLS CALIBRATED.

Had Trump actually won... none of us dems. would be BOO HOO HOOing over it.

I really think trying to make you all understand is a BIG waste of our time.

I would love to hear how you justify/disprove/rebutt etc. all the LIES-- just pick one LIE and tell us WHY it is disbelieved by YOU.

Was that a hologram of Trump ?... (take your pick) so NOT real? ---
His brain is never in gear when he talks.. he ignores the advice from true professionals-- AND if one of his 'hired hands' speaks up== they get fired just like on Trump's BS show--YOU ARE FIRED!

TRUMP IS OUT---so say the people of the USA- don't let the out door hit you in your ass.

folks not using protection are examples Darwin's Theory Of Evolution-- as another said here--'let the culling of the herd begin' -- In USA 250,000 dead ( or faking it)-- who said " its mostly older folks dying-- and they were going to die soon anyway''

JUST out-- people are now call the virus --'TRUMP COVID 20'--I lke that!!