Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

That's funny. I've been watching CNN all day in preparation of the debates and never heard anyone say the polls have changed at all. Trump didn't do what he did last time, so I guess Republicans will call that a win, but when you are trailing as badly as he is 12 days from the election you need to do something fantastic to move people. Mostly his pants were on fire and his nose grew 6 feet. :LOL:

paul1598419

With 11 days left until this is over voters could care less about Hunter Biden. They care about what they have cared about most of this year......covid and the disaster the economy is in because of its mismanagement. Trump did better than he did in the first debate, but after refusing to debate the second time he would have to win at least 90% of undecided voters now and that just isn't going to happen. Biden made no gaffes of any consequence and he is up by double digits in the polls. It pretty much looks over, but you never know for sure until it is.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
(y) ✌️ 👌 👋 👻 Long time no see --nice to see the creator stop in and post.
How goest thou, Curtis?
Everything good/busy/SARS-CoV-2(Covid19) keeping it's distance from you and loved ones?
Hi Encap, nice to see you too.
Yes, I work in a school so you can imagine that workload is high during a pandemic.
I would love to say yes that I avoided it, but its highly likely I caught the virus in March and I still see the affects 7 months later (close to 8 now). Get chest pains randomly and after exercise, and heart complaints which I have never experienced before (pre-Covid). Learnt to cope with it, and have good days and bad days. My Mum and sister only had mild illness, however even my Mum complains of her chest on occasions since then.
We had a couple of confirmed cases in the school. Luckily it hasn't caused too many problems yet. We got through the first term anyway.
On a week break now.

I hope that you and your family are well and staying safe too.

paul1598419

Newsmaxtv not withstanding, Biden simply hasn't taken any money from the Chinese. We already know that Trump took over $25 million from the Chinese during 2017. He had, and still may have a Chinese bank account. Trump is a serial liar. He lied so often during last nights debate that it kept fact checkers busy all night long. The 2.2 million lives he claimed to have saved is from a British metric that was published early this year and was proposed in the study to only apply IF no one did anything about this and just went for herd immunity. Thankfully, we had mayors and governors who picked up Trump's slack. Trump still refuses to take responsibility for any mistakes he has done. Contrast that with Biden saying his support for the '94 crime bill was a mistake and he is working to change that.

Benjamax

Last edited:

paul1598419

At first I thought this was a Wall Street Journal article, but it has nothing to do with the Journal. Who the hell is WSJ? This is the same old crap in a different hole. You can package this nonsense any way you prefer, but it is still nonsense!

paul1598419

More than 83,000 new cases of covid in the US today! That set a new record for infection here.....PERIOD! Unlike what Trump said, this is not only not going away, it's getting worse. Hospitalizations were up too. More than 43,000 of those.

RedCowboy

WOW Biden is a real crook piece of crap.

I have no doubt that Biden would not have done as good as Trump in dealing with covid, no doubt what so ever, Biden was calling Trump xenophobic while Trump took action right away to protect Americans, all Biden would have done is look for ways to exploit covid but Trump actually cares, Trump is not a beltway insider thief, Biden s a THIEF !

Thank God we will have 4 more years of Trump, not the same old democrat crap, beltway insider thieves who say what people want to hear and do nothing, Biden is a liar and a thief who has had 47 years in politics, he doesn't need 4 more and we don't need him or Harris who would take his spot, what a nasty elitist witch she is and just imagine how horrible she would be as potus.

Thank God for President Donald Trump.

paul1598419

Saw that new voters are way up in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. They sure ain't voting Trump!

RedCowboy

Biden said at the debate that he would end oil and coal, so don't count on most people who work blue collar jobs for a living voting for Biden.
People under 50 and those without high risk factors don't need to be imprisoned in their own homes, Biden has no idea what to do, he's just saying what his base expects, Biden would be bad for America and Harris......my God.
You are counting on HATE to elect Biden simply because he's not Trump, but anyone with a brain can see it would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Last edited: