Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

Got my ballot yesterday. Already voted for Biden. Looking forward to Trump leaving the country....that is if you can believe him. I certainly don't. Looking forward to him being prosecuted by NY state.

Yesterday we had more than 69,000 new infections. With Trump's superspreader events, this will not be getting better. We have now had more than 8.09 million infections and are near 220,000 deaths. Still, Trump is holding maskless rallies going to Wisconsin today......a state where the infection rate is one of the worst in the country right now.

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I don't go to the fake news channels, but conservative YT channels keep showing clips of their fake news, irritates me when Nancy has her face on my notebook, I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear her, she has been long dismissed as a loon, in my view.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Got my ballot yesterday. Already voted for Biden. Looking forward to Trump leaving the country....that is if you can believe him. I certainly don't. Looking forward to him being prosecuted by NY state.

Yesterday we had more than 69,000 new infections. With Trump's superspreader events, this will not be getting better. We have now had more than 8.09 million infections and are near 220,000 deaths. Still, Trump is holding maskless rallies going to Wisconsin today......a state where the infection rate is one of the worst in the country right now.
Paul,

Because I am on the other side of the planet, I wasn't going to vote, but you inspired me, so I found a way to do so, cancelling your vote! If it wasn't for your dogged hate of Trump I wouldn't have bothered, but your crap here pushed me to do so.

Last edited:

paul1598419

🤣 That is hilarious, Chris! I used that same argument to rattle my father cage back in the '70s. I told him I cancelled his vote on some issue, I cannot remember which now, but had to tell him that no one ever cancels anyone's vote as each vote counts and my liberal vote would be meaningless in Texas at that time. Thanks to Trump Texas is a battleground state this year. YEAH!!! You are gonna very unhappy after this election. Trump is outa here!

RedCowboy

paul as much as I have grown to disrespect you for your dishonesty, I do hope you won't harm yourself when the lion hearted Great American triumph machine we know and love........President Donald Trump........ pulls off yet another victory.........I hope you are just trying to irritate Trump supporters on account of your seething hate and you don't really believe Biden/Harris can't lose..........what are you going to do......... when the news man/woman says.......

((((((( President Donald Trump wins again )))))))

We don't need to ready a rubber room for you do we ?
You want me to send you a box of plastic utensils and safety scissors ?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
But, it is a cancel when two polarities come together, we are both cancelled, if we were revolving around eachother for that choice, which is non-sense, you don't revolve around me, but I did indeed revolve around you with my decision to make sure my vote went in. Only yours was cancelled though, as I wasn't going to vote before your influence.

paul1598419

paul as much as I have grown to disrespect you for your dishonesty, I do hope you won't harm yourself when the lion hearted Great American triumph machine we know and love........President Donald Trump........ pulls off yet another victory.........I hope you are just trying to irritate Trump supporters on account of your seething hate and you don't really believe Biden/Harris can't lose..........what are you going to do......... when the news man/woman says.......

((((((( President Donald Trump wins again )))))))

We don't need to ready a rubber room for you do we ?
You want me to send you a box of plastic utensils and safety scissors ?

🤣

Actually, Chris, I want everyone to vote. So thank you for voting. My daughter had stopped voting until this year. She and her daughter's father are both voting for Biden this year, so if you take cancelling votes seriously enjoy that knowledge.

RedCowboy

All the progressive snowflakes in Washington state can vote for brain dead Biden but he still only gets the same 12 electoral college votes so you haven't cancelled anything.

Last edited:

paul1598419

That's true, but thanks to Trump Georgia, even Texas are swing states this year. :LOL: He will drag down every GOP Senator in states that vote for Democrats this year. Thank you, Donald Trump! 🤣

RedCowboy

Most Americans don't want to be forced to stay home while radical Marxist democrats destroy our democracy, the Supreme court has had nine justices for 150 years, if democrats were enabled and in fact did pack the Supreme court that would transform our judicial branch into another legislative branch subservent to radical democrats........millions of Americans would be fighting mad and rightfully so, the survival of our nation is at stake, this election is not about hate or feelings, it's about a strong economy and a peaceful existence or flat out tyranny and the aftermath that will follow.

paul1598419

Yeah, good luck with that Marxist Democrats portrayal. It hasn't worked at all so far, but you never know. Right? 🤣

Most recent update on covid in the US. Cases: 8.15+ million. Deaths: 220,486

Last edited:

paul1598419

Thanks for making my point. Trump is so transactional that he only cares about himself. Hell would freeze before Trump got on Mt. Rushmore. But, he actually believes it is possible! 🤣