Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

Good to know, Then you shouldn't mind when a Democrat takes back the white house. (y)

RedCowboy

You mean IF a democrat wins the White House in 5 years, because there are no worth while democrats running at present.

RedCowboy

Keep that hope alive. You are gonna need it. :ROFLMAO:

I get this DejaVu
when I listen to you
It's the things that you spew
....... they're nothing new

In other words, I have heard this from you before, and then the snowflakes cried.
As for lies and drama both real contrived, that will continue no matter who's in office.
Someday we will have another dem POTUS, but in 2021............only time will tell, not you or I can guarantee what will happen.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

Trump did have a steep learning curve as he came in a novice to politics, but he has done a lot of good and still will.

paul1598419

According to Fox News, Trump and white nationalist websites are the only ones still floating the theory that illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election. Lying isn't something you need a learning curve to avoid doing.

RedCowboy

The definition I just looked up say's white nationalist are people who vote based primarily on race and to the detriment of other races and that's not me, if Trump was black I would support him just the same, for me race has nothing to do with what's fair, don't ever get it twisted paul, I support Freedom for every American without any consideration being placed on a persons race.

I believe illegal immigrants voted, maybe not in the numbers I have read but it's extremely unlikely that it didn't happen at all and there is more than enough cause for change in our voting system to insure it's not happening.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Yes, it's a solution looking for a problem....that just happens to effect poor voters more than anyone else. And you are correct that white nationalists are what used to be just called the Klan. They have been using the same language since the days of abolitionists. They are only protecting "free speech" and anyone who tries to limit them is headed down a "slippery slope". Back in the 1850s their claim was blacks needed slavery because it was a "scientific fact" that the negro was inferior to the white man and, de facto, couldn't take care of themselves. The white slave holder was just misunderstood and was actually saving the negro race. Check any college text on American history of the period. I learned this back in the 1970s. It is interesting to see the same language used then to advance the causes that primarily effect poor minority voters used as an excuse to limit a problem that doesn't exist. It has also be co-opted by the NRA to advance their agenda too.

RedCowboy

So anyone who doesn't agree with the liberal agenda is racist because of some vague perceived similarities, I see racism being used to further the liberal agenda every day and control black people and that is racist, liberals calling anyone who disagrees racist is racist.

paul1598419

There is no problem with illegal immigrants voting. It hasn't happened, but the people trying to get "common sense" legislation to fix a problem that does not exist, to "protect" the "freedoms" and "rights" of "America citizens" is the exact same language used by abolitionists back in the 1850s. This legislation would have an effect, however. it would impact mostly poor voters who also happen to be minorities. They are also the voters who would be least likely to vote republican. So, there is an agenda here whether you want to admit it or not.

RedCowboy

There is an agenda to let illegal immigrants vote, some dems have come right out in favor of making it legal for illegal immigrants to vote as well as convicted felons, but there is also a movement to stop illegals from voting fraud and make sure American votes count because illegal immigrants voting is cheating American voters.

Last edited:

Shakenawake

Redcowboy, you dont think felons should be allowed to vote? Even after they are released? Not even on parole anymore? If I got that right, can you rationalize that position? I've literally never heard it. Unless you mean while they're still in prison. That one for me, depends on what they did.

I was hoping to hear why you oppose a single payer healthcare system. Really hoping it's not something something, Venezuela.

paul1598419

There is an agenda to let illegal immigrants vote, some dems have come right out in favor of making it legal for illegal immigrants to vote as well as convicted felons, but there is also a movement to stop illegals from voting fraud and make sure American votes count because illegal immigrants voting is cheating American voters.

Even your website link only states the possibility, not en mass illegal immigrants voting. Therefore, any legislation to correct this is still only speculative for noncitizen voting. So, there is a hidden agenda, which does effect the poor, who wouldn't vote republican. This isn't to protect our elections, except to protect against legal citizens from voting against republicans. Why would anyone want to do that, except republicans, in tight states where the removal of legal poor voters could make a difference. Again, look at the 9th district of North Carolina where the republican candidate was found to have manipulated absentee ballots to eek out a narrow victory, so they are holding an election this month to seat a representative, sans that republican who clearly illegally manipulated the election. How could anyone try to say, with a straight face, that this is necessary to make certain illegal votes were not going to take place where they have never have in any past elections? It is nonsensical!

RedCowboy

Redcowboy, you dont think felons should be allowed to vote? Even after they are released? Not even on parole anymore? If I got that right, can you rationalize that position? I've literally never heard it. Unless you mean while they're still in prison. That one for me, depends on what they did.

I was hoping to hear why you oppose a single payer healthcare system. Really hoping it's not something something, Venezuela.
Actually I would like for all Americans to have access to healthcare even if it means another payroll deduction, but it needs to be done right and without attacking freedom or being exploited for control, and felons should be able to vote after they have paid their debt to society as well as own guns, but you won't hear dems talking about restoring all rights for felons who have paid their debt, not even for non violent felons because they don't care about people's freedom or illegal immigrants, they only see any of this as a way to get votes.

Even your website link only states the possibility, not en mass illegal immigrants voting. Therefore, any legislation to correct this is still only speculative for noncitizen voting. So, there is a hidden agenda, which does effect the poor, who wouldn't vote republican. This isn't to protect our elections, except to protect against legal citizens from voting against republicans. Why would anyone want to do that, except republicans, in tight states where the removal of legal poor voters could make a difference. Again, look at the 9th district of North Carolina where the republican candidate was found to have manipulated absentee ballots to eek out a narrow victory, so they are holding an election this month to seat a representative, sans that republican who clearly illegally manipulated the election. How could anyone try to say, with a straight face, that this is necessary to make certain illegal votes were not going to take place where they have never have in any past elections? It is nonsensical!
BS paul, you only want your agenda to move forward and you don't care how, illegal immigrants should NOT vote in our elections and Hillary/DNC screwed Bernie Sanders out of his chance so don't tell me it's only some republican who cheated, they are all lying backstabbing cocksuckers who want to be in control and stuff their pockets and the pockets of friends who facilitate their greedy self serving desires at our great expense, but all you care about is the liberal agenda because you think it will benefit you or maybe be good somehow, maybe make your life better to know the wealthy will suffer ? Well guess what paul, the wealthy will not suffer, only the middle class and your social programs will fail just like California.

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
@ RC
........"they are all lying backstabbing cocksuckers who want to be in control and stuff their pockets and the pockets of friends who facilitate their greedy self serving desires at our great expense "

I don't often agree with your politics RC, but that part you've got right.