Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

Again, without evidence or proof you offer websites that give us their opinions, not only on the number of illegal immigrants that vote, but the scourge of illegal immigrant violent crimes against American citizens, contrary to every good scientific study the says they commit fewer crimes than Americans do.

In fact, in a study by the journal Criminology, "states with larger shares of undocumented immigrants tended to have lower crime rates than states with smaller shares in the years 1990 through 2014."

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I would hope they would be smart enough to keep a low profile, on average.

paul1598419

Exactly! How would anyone ever take a poll of illegals stating that they voted illegally? It is nonsense!

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I would hope they wouldn't, I just don't know, but I bet the dems are all for it, want them to vote. It's crazy to allow illegals to vote, stupidest thing I ever heard of.

paul1598419

Democrats don't want to give illegal immigrants voting rights. That is a republican/Trump claim that has no basis in fact. He uses it to inflame his base. You need to look elsewhere for your news than Fox or republican sites. It really doesn't matter which you look to......just not those. Trump keeps saying that everyone is fake news, but the reporter's first obligation is to the truth. Even Fox called out Trump for knocking them for not being his cheerleader. You should look at that report. I don't know the Fox news contributors, but it was in the last 24 hours. One of them said that even they are always going to call him out for lying. Good stuff.

RedCowboy

CNN lies all the time, they should be sued for liable, FOX is by far the most honest news and you liberals hate it, also everyone who votes needs to show ID and that ID needs to denote citizen or non-citizen, it's not too much to ask to insure a fair vote.

Furthermore if California is going to keep giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants then they need to be marked as a NON-CITIZEN drivers license, passing out State ID/drivers licenses to illegal immigrants is just inviting voter fraud, maybe it's time to cut California's EC votes in half until they stop this fraud.

Read this article from RT
11 California counties have more voters than eligible citizens.

San Diego County was found to have the biggest discrepancy according to the analysis, with 38 percent more registered voters than people who are legally allowed to vote. San Francisco County placed second, with 14 percent more voters.

“California is failing to comply with the voter registration list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA (National Voter Registration Act of 1993).”

Last edited:

Shakenawake

While I think fox news is the worst, (we distort, you abide) I also dont trust CNN or MSNBC much more. They're not where I get my news. ANY news organization that is owned by anyone with a vested interest in, for example, the continued profitability of big pharma, health insurance companies, the military industrial complex, oil companies, etc, should be viewed with suspicion. It's pretty obvious they are unlikely to report on anything or frame any subject in a way that casts these in a negative light or questions the moral legitimacy of them. Any time profit incentive is a possibility, a conflict of interest is created. ALL the major news organizations have such conflicts. They won't make anyone a reporter that may rock the boat.

paul1598419

I get my news from PBS and the BBC. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either. But, I have voted all over this country for many years. Some states didn't even register voters at all when I was there. Texas comes first to mind. In Washington, we have our ballots mailed to us and never have to show an ID. I suppose you will say that is ripe for voter fraud, but my ballots have always come, I have at least two weeks to mull over it before mailing it back and I don't believe anyone in Washington believes there is voter fraud happening here.

It was with the collection and changing absentee ballots in North Carolina that was the republican voter fraud that everyone knows about. These right wing conspiracy websites that claim all this voter fraud in California is nothing more than opinions. Not one has proved anything, just opinions based on nothing more than conjecture and innuendo. That is nonsense and any thinking person should be able to figure that out with very little searching for evidence. The republican candidate that won in the 9th district of North Carolina is not even on the ballot now, it was proven to be such a huge case of fraud.

diachi

Yeah, I saw that today too. How are you liking your new PM?
Not sure who I like less, Boris Johnson or Margaret Thatcher. Which if you know anything about the Scots says a lot. At least Thatcher wasn't a liar.

RedCowboy

I get my news from PBS and the BBC. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either. But, I have voted all over this country for many years. Some states didn't even register voters at all when I was there. Texas comes first to mind. In Washington, we have our ballots mailed to us and never have to show an ID. I suppose you will say that is ripe for voter fraud, but my ballots have always come, I have at least two weeks to mull over it before mailing it back and I don't believe anyone in Washington believes there is voter fraud happening here.

It was with the collection and changing absentee ballots in North Carolina that was the republican voter fraud that everyone knows about. These right wing conspiracy websites that claim all this voter fraud in California is nothing more than opinions. Not one has proved anything, just opinions based on nothing more than conjecture and innuendo. That is nonsense and any thinking person should be able to figure that out with very little searching for evidence. The republican candidate that won in the 9th district of North Carolina is not even on the ballot now, it was proven to be such a huge case of fraud.
I just tonight sent my donation to Judicial Watch to help them fix this voter fraud problem and hold the criminals accountable, after all paul we are a nation of laws.

Everyone who wants to see justice done please support them > https://www.judicialwatch.org/

laser marshal

( I apologize if I intrude on this threath )

I wish I could also say mine, indeed ours about the current Italian political situation ....
Our government has recently fallen .... because of that, of him, etc ... etc .... ( classic Italian-style things )
Now it has been reformed, if we can say so ...
The same Premier as before was re-elected, Giuseppe Conte ... who now will have to reform his staff of ministers ....! we hope for good!

Shakenawake

So... we agree then? Right on. You won't catch me defending any bad thing Obama did, I'm not a partisan hack who's just playing for a team. Even Bernie and Tulsi aren't perfect in my view, but I cant find any faults with them that are anywhere near as egregious as those of Trump, Obama, both Bushs, both Clintons, Ronald Reagan, etc.

paul1598419

I just tonight sent my donation to Judicial Watch to help them fix this voter fraud problem and hold the criminals accountable, after all paul we are a nation of laws.

Everyone who wants to see justice done please support them > https://www.judicialwatch.org/

Again, you are equating the removal of old voter names to voter fraud, which is not the case. There are always some people who have moved or died that still exist on the voter registration, but that doesn't mean that anyone has used these names to vote illegally. The consequences of doing so is steep. The last election, it was a woman who voted twice for Trump who was caught doing this and she said it was just a mistake on her part that this occurred, but even this was an isolated incident. Stating that this is proof of voter fraud en mass is pure nonsense. I might still be on a voter registration in Colorado, though I haven't been there in 20 years. That is no proof that anyone has used my name to vote illegally. I am more concerned about active voters being removed because they didn't vote in a primary or may have missed an election. That is how the right has been trying to remove active voters from the rolls, to deny minority voters of their right to vote.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I believe we should be far more concerned about what China is doing than who is president in the US right now:

Last edited: