Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PM's working?

Hey,

Yeah I think that they are working, atleast they are for me...?

Is there a mailbox limit though, cause I sent a PM to drlava a while ago and still haven't gotten a reply.

Thanks
brtaman

What about the Rep Pt. system, I've tried to add rep pts. to some deserving members & got a message that said I could not rep pt. this person, & I've had people who tried to give me a rep pt. get the same message. Do you have to wait a certain time span before you can rep someone again or what ? phoenix77/rob :cool:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey everyone, PMs should be working, and the reputation does have a time limit on it. to verify PMs working send me a PM

regards
-avery

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
the time limit is 1 week and there is no PM quota

Thanks for the info cOLDshadow, I appreciate it & I'm sure the newer members of the forum do too. phoenix77/rob :cool:

c0ldshadow said:
the time limit is 1 week and there is no PM quota

wow nice no PM quota...top notch man...I hate the other forums (mainly RC) that I got to, where I have to keep on deleting PM's to get new ones...thats ace man...

As soon as I have some funds on my paypal i'll be donating some to this forum!

brtaman

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey brtaman, glad that you find the limitless PMs useful.

enjoy the forum

regards,
-avery

Junkmonger - I found the PM...sorry, man - I had about 500 windows open and did an update (finally figured out what happened) and forgot all about the reply I started prior to shutdown :( I am being more alert regarding PM's - sorry for the hassles :(

c0ldshadow said:
hey brtaman, glad that you find the limitless PMs useful.

enjoy the forum

regards,
-avery

Avery -

Something I have started to do is, I created a folder in my MS Outlook - and I route all PM notifications from the forum into there.....that way I have a record of them "offline" as well :) When I left the forum previously (stoooopid me) I lost too damned many PM's - through my own fault, of course...sniff...sniff... :) All better now :)

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Junkmonger - I found the PM...sorry, man - I had about 500 windows open and did an update (finally figured out what happened) and forgot all about the reply I started prior to shutdown :(  I am being more alert regarding PM's - sorry for the hassles :(
not really a big problem glad you got it all sorted out.

Naw - HUGE problem...I should not have left you hanging like that - I am sorry, man :( Thanks for your incredible patience though !