Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

please help starve the troll

Please, I'm begging you...

Open your User Control Panel and add wesdaman14 to your ignore list

(click on "user CP" in the upper left of your screen. Under "Settings & Options" in the left column click "Edit Ignore List" and put his name in the box then click "Okay")

I did this long ago and have been rewarded with not having to read his psychotic ramblings. Unfortunately, many of you like to spar with this idiot and that keeps bringing his deranged threads to the "New Posts" section.

The world would be a better place if you all stopped being baited by his provocative statements. He loves to incite chaos... misery loves company and this inane, frightened little boy thrives on the attention that you give him, be it good or bad. The bigger the response he receives the more important he feels.

Please just stop interacting with him. Placing him on your ignore list is the best thing you can do for yourself and the forum as a whole.

Thank you very much.
TW

Last edited:

as much BS as he posts all while not contributing anything to the forum i wish c0ld would just ban him. hes made thread after thread about the 9-11 conspiracy crap and according to his rep page no one agrees with him. all we need is for him to start posting those stupid polls and maybe c0ld will ban him(HOPING!!)

to wes: LEARN TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING LASER RELATED TO A LASER FORUM AND DONT JUST POST YOU POLITICAL BELIEFS. ITS THE SAME THING AS OPINIONS AND YOURS STINKS!

Jaseth

I personally want him banned and if others agree, let's ask c0ld to do it. He only came back because the move from the old forum caused his ban to disappear by mistake - Avery decided to let him stay even though it wasn't really meant to happen.. he was ok for some time - but for several months now he has been the huge PITA he apparently was before I even joined the forum and he was banned the first time.

If people want him banned, join me in sending a request to Avery. For now I am just going to agree with T_Warne and place him on my ignore list, because honestly I have no more energy for discussing these idiots and giving them second and third chances which they then throw away immediately.

Seb

I have had enough with those 9/11 threads and BS all the time. I go to other section for some fun and what do I see? another stupid post about 9/11. If a ban would stop this kind of spam then let it be!

as lame as the posts are being mostly old pasta.. i think he is entitled to express his beliefs. if we start here, will be start banning because of disagreements in the *Religion thread ? which is a sticky. i think that thread generates more rage than what most would call "conspiracy threads" if nobody would reply then it would 404. i stated my opinion on 9/11 and got a +rep.. so i think its all in the way it is presented that gets to some members. but like OP said, just use the ignore feature if you dont like it. just dont reply. As long as it stays in the other section **& and you do post about laser related things and not just shoving your views down throats** its fine by me. but i am still a rookie here so what do i know.
:tinfoil:

also wasn't he b& last time from laser BST disputes?

as lame as the posts are being mostly old pasta.. i think he is entitled to express his beliefs. if we start here, will be start banning because of disagreements in the *Religion thread ? which is a sticky. i think that thread generates more rage than what most would call "conspiracy threads" if nobody would reply then it would 404. i stated my opinion on 9/11 and got a +rep.. so i think its all in the way it is presented that gets to some members. but like OP said, just use the ignore feature if you dont like it. just dont reply. As long as it stays in the other section **& and you do post about laser related things and not just shoving your views down throats** its fine by me. but i am still a rookie here so what do i know.
:tinfoil:

also wasn't he b& last time from laser BST disputes?

the point is hes made at least 4 threads... if he had stuck to just one thread it wouldnt be a problem... 4 threads about the same topic isnt allowed on most forums...

mfo

I also agree, lets burn him at the stake! (By that I mean ban him)

Jaseth

He should actually be banned for life, but as I described in my post above, he came back.
If he contributed to the rest of the forum, expressed opinions rather than stuffing copy-pasta opinions down everyone else's throat and calling them ignorant idiots if they don't agree, and stuck to one thread instead of 4.. then it would be fine.
What we have is a kid who does nothing but troll and piss people off with his garbage.
Even if we put him on ignore, his threads still pop up on the latest post feed.. so personally I think a ban is in order.

Seb

i know what you mean. i cant really defend that.
threads 404 for a reason

it doesnt mean start a new one thats the same thing.

i just dont agree with banning over a personal belief. its a slippery slope

Jaseth

Don't worry, we are not asking for a ban because he believes in conspiracy theories, we are doing it because he only creates those threads to push his crap on others and stir up trouble.

i know what you mean. i cant really defend that.
threads 404 for a reason

it doesnt mean start a new one thats the same thing.

i just dont agree with banning over a personal belief. its a slippery slope

we're not talking about banning b/c of personal beliefs... we're talking about banning for being ignorant and not contributing anything to a LASER FORUM. have you even read any of the threads he's made?

Ya i read them.. i rarely RE: to them cuz its just the same ol'
4 threads about the same is to many i do agree

as for not contributing to the laser forum. i agree with you there

but banning for being "ignorant" is what i dont want.. i have seen many new people ask questions only to get barked @ about the search function. we can debate the ignorance level on both sides of that. ignorant is a POV in my book

I do not feel that he should be banned. Please just ignore him and lets see how that goes...... If he is still being an unbearable ass, then someone can create a poll so we can vote.

have seen many new people ask questions only to get barked @ about the search function...
i dont agree with those asses either. yes to all of you that go into a thread and say USE THE SEARCH! i think ur asses. if you dont want to contribute to new members learning then STFU. we need to make some changes to get members like gazoo to come back. gazoo helped me out alot when i started and never once said USE THE SEARCH. thats a real forum member for you... dave is another example of a good forum member. although dave does tell ppl to search sometimes but he also helps ALOT more than most people when it comes to newbies..

this forum really is becoming over run by trolls that have no knowledge of what the heck theyre talking about to begin with...

but banning for being "ignorant" is what i dont want...
if its causing members to complain then its a problem. theres a lot of ignorant members here but we arent talking about banning them all are we?

Last edited:
If he gets banned no-one will need to do backflips to change their CP settings
because of him...
He will be automatically on everyone's Ignore list if he is Banned...

Maybe we need a Poll....
Seemed to work for another out of control member....:whistle:

[EDIT].....
i dont agree with those asses either. yes to all of you that go into a thread and say USE THE SEARCH! i
I Just now saw that you edited your post....
So now I'm an @ss.. eh Drew...:thinking:
Had a bad day did we...:thinking:

If you want to spoon feed a new member with a post count under 3
that asks a question that has been answered 100 times before in posts...
(when it is obvious that he has made no effort to find the info himself)
then that is your choice...

I would rather that he find common knowledge for himself an learn to
use the available tools on the forum (even if they don't work 100%)..

Ever heard....
"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day.
Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime"

I believe that...

Jerry

Last edited: