Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please help me choose a laser

RyanQ

I have a few weak lasers at the moment and I am looking to get a high powered red laser. Right now my two choices are New Style red laser 200mW /adjustable [OLNRL200] - $44.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products and www.rayfoss.com but I'm not sure which to get. My questions are as follows; does the rayfoss laser come with batteries and a charger, for either laser which are good goggles to get, and which of the two would you recommend? Also, I could certainly buy a different laser in that price range (60-70). Thanks for your help.

IsaacT

I own the one from rayfoss...u can check out the review link in my sig. It has burning video plus a bunch of beamshots and a fully written review.

RyanQ

Ya, I read your review while looking around for the best red lasers. I believe you said you also purchased goggles from rayfoss, would you also recommend those?

IsaacT

goggles are still on their way as they are coming the long way....they got missed in the original package....they should arrive about the same time as my replacement green...

RyanQ

OK, also I read somewhere that if you were to buy a laser from either company and lived in the states the batteries would be shipped separately so it would get past customs. Is that someone you need to setup or will they ship them separately automatically?

IsaacT

Umm....they shipped mine with it and it got through fine mainly because they added a <1mW sticker to the laser. But you can have them ship the batts separate

udanis

Hey I actually have one of those on order right now. It looks like a nice laser just shipping from china is seeming to take awhile. It shipped the 13th and I still haven't received it yet. :-/
But I'm a big fan of o-like and they usually sell a quality product.