Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

please help deciding

hello guys !! so I'm about to buy this laser LZCS - Classic 532nm 100mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer but i was thinking that if i want a laser for long distance pointing and to see very clearly the beam at night , wouldn't i need a fixed focus laser ? thats my main concern. :thinking:
If you guys have any other options on a different laser or anything please let me know ! i really want a good inspect laser or overspent but from the good kind. I know lazerer is not like jet lasers or optronics but at least they sell on spect lasers. !!! Anybody in the forum selling a greene for about the same price and output ? THANKS A LOT ^___^:beer:

Last edited:

IsaacT

For 50 bucks that isn't a bad deal there....if Lazerer will actually put out the product/specifications they claim. And for the focusing bit, just set it to infinity and forget about it.

Alternatively, buy a 532nm pen from amazon.com for 5 or 6 dollars and get a nonfocusable laser that will be perfect for pointing.

IsaacT

For 50 bucks that isn't a bad deal there....if Lazerer will actually put out the product/specifications they claim. And for the focusing bit, just set it to infinity and forget about it.

Alternatively, buy a 532nm pen from amazon.com for 5 or 6 dollars and get a nonfocusable laser that will be perfect for pointing.

^Hasen't LAZERER been going downhill lately? I have seen countless threads discussing the issue about Max(I think his name is) never shipping out any orders. Linvinloud has also replied to many users encouraging them to avoid this company.

I think you should check out laserbtb's lasers, or even the B/S/T section. Can't go wrong with either two :)

^Hasen't LAZERER been going downhill lately? I have seen countless threads discussing the issue about Max(I think his name is) never shipping out any orders. Linvinloud has also replied to many users encouraging them to avoid this company.

I think you should check out laserbtb's lasers, or even the B/S/T section. Can't go wrong with either two :)

i found This laser for 40$ but is 80-90mw. is there a big difference between 80-90mw and 100-110 in terms of visibility ?? LP 515nm 532nm 1-150
I MEAN 20 bucks more for 20mw more will it be such a deal ?? thanks !

i found This laser for 40$ but is 80-90mw. is there a big difference between 80-90mw and 100-110 in terms of visibility ?? LP 515nm 532nm 1-150
I MEAN 20 bucks more for 20mw more will it be such a deal ?? thanks !

The visibility difference(dot) will be slight to none. But for only $20 I think it's definitely worth it to get the unit which offers 20mW more of power.

20mW can make a big difference in terms of beam visibility though.

The visibility difference(dot) will be slight to none. But for only $20 I think it's definitely worth it to get the unit which offers 20mW more of power.

20mW can make a big difference in terms of beam visibility though.

Ok perfect ! So the beam would be definitely brighter at 20mw more right?
Thanks fornthe replys !

Should i buy from rayfoss or o like ?? I know laser. Btb is a really good site

IsaacT

Don't buy from Rayfoss or O-like. They are not great stores anymore