Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Plastic AR lenses for the red : virtualvillage.ie

Seem to have good light transmission at 650nm. Anyone know of a better source where they don't want to charge $5 to ship each individual lens?
001ham.jpg

Re: Plastic AR lenses for the red : virtualvillage

LikeitBright;

What indicates that the plastic lens has an AR coating ??

That picture looks like a glass lens to me.

I think the Aixiz glass lens would be better investment with about a 10% increase over the Aixiz plastic lens.

Of course after I got the 25% increase with new high power, High NA Lens, it's hard to go back.

LarryDFW

Because I bought three to test. They have that purple bloom to them and pass red light well though I have to do exact tests still.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collimating-Len...ryZ26261QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A while back I asked the seller about this lens and was told that it is AR coated for "red". I went ahead and purchased one to check out and have been very pleased with it so far. One of the things that I really like about it is the back is already opened up. Unfortunately, it does still wobble horribly in the Aixiz module.

jayrob

I have measured about 4 to 5% increase over AixiZ acrylic with the AixiZ glass lens using red.

And a strong 10% with red using the AR coated lens shown above.

More yet with Meredith glass...
Jay