Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Pink lasers?

Hey is it possible or do they have any true pink laser pointers yet? or have i just not been able to find them
thanks

daguin

Did you even try the search button?

Try "pink laser" in quotes and read, read, read

Peace,
dave

Did you even try the search button?

Try "pink laser" in quotes and read, read, read

Peace,
dave
Dave is right, use the search :)

There is not a pink laser pointer out there yet, a;llthough some of the red laser do seem to look pinkish to me .....

I did search both the forums and google, just couldnt really come up with much so i was after another opinion, sorry:undecided:

I did search both the forums and google, just couldnt really come up with much so i was after another opinion, sorry:undecided:
Use the search bar at the top between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

Everyone says use the search bar but never tell you wich one to use. I didn't even know about the other search bar for a while.

P.S. I know photonaholic shows it in his picture but I didn't think there was a difference. The one at top works better. :)

Ash

No.
Pink (magenta or fuschia) lasers are impossible to make. No one will ever combine bluray with red to make fuschia. :crackup:
The following pics are fake and/or photoshopped. :thinking:

No.
Pink (magenta or fuschia) lasers are impossible to make. No one will ever combine bluray with red to make fuschia. :crackup:
The following pics are fake and/or photoshopped. :thinking:
they will combine to make the color, but he was looking for a pointer!

FireMyLaser

Rog's RGV isn't a white Fusion, it's his own design. Also there is NO other way to make pink laser (or light) other than combining two or more wavelengths, but this doesn't make it anything less of a true laser.

Now define pointer? :thinking:

Kenom

Ya mean like this?

Takes me back to the days of the pink man with his bag'o'lasers.

Ash

Rog's RGV isn't a white Fusion, it's his own design. Also there is NO other way to make pink laser (or light) other than combining two or more wavelengths, but this doesn't make it anything less of a true laser.

Now define pointer? :thinking:
Right. You got me... I never mentioned bluray mixed with red :banghead:
Rog8811 = 7 Colour "Pocket laser"
sightfx, flaminpyro, jayrob, no wait YOU firemylaser = "White Fusion"
Now which is it?
So tell me... Who should I have said? So I don't fuck it up next time. :undecided:

And there is no way to use this tutorial as a guide to creating your own "pink (magenta) laser pointer". I give up.

Pointer:

Right. You got me... I never mentioned bluray mixed with red :banghead:
Rog8811 = 7 Colour "Pocket laser"
sightfx, flaminpyro, jayrob, no wait YOU firemylaser = "White Fusion"
Now which is it?
So tell me... Who should I have said? So I don't fuck it up next time. :undecided:

And there is no way to use this tutorial as a guide to creating your own "pink (magenta) laser pointer". I give up.

Pointer:
LOL.... were just jokeing with ya! :wave: