Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pink Floyd on PBS

I've been watching WGVU (Grand Rapids, MI) PBS this evening while I did some tinkering work, and they've been running a fund raiser and some old steam engine train locomotive stuff all night - but they just switched to a Pink Floyd concert...

Holy crap!  There are some awesome laser effects in this show - I saw green, red, and blue.

It was pretty incredible - now there is just some lens effects stuff - a guy on a hospital gurney...

Wow.. get back to the laser stuff off the stage, it's awesome!

That is probably Pink Floyd's Pusle DVD concert. It is an amazing show and if you like the band it is a great DVD to own.

Considering Pulse was filmed in 1994 I think, the light show is simply phenomenal! It's hands-down the best stage I've ever seen, although when I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (of all people) last year they nearly trumped it. TSO had this wierd new fire effect where they can create the full spectrum of colored fire. They synced it up with the stage lighting and the overall effect was ridiculous.. absolutely sick. No lasers though, but the stage was so good that you barely noticed..