Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pink beam for TIMELORD

Bastard you beat me to it...just, blame Merl he kept me talking on Skype for too long.

well as I promised, a pink beam for you, blu ray and red at about 12mw, fired through the tunnel scanner.

Mine is pinker than yours, hahahaha......

Jase

The aftermath, still in thick fog, My wife is so gonna kill me in the morning, oops.

Jase

Attachments

• aftermath.jpg
    aftermath.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 89
Ooo that was sweet man. Wifey will get over it, just show her some pink :p

Awesome pics Cypa, that looks way more powerful than my attempt, but i had to have the red switched way down , so not to over power the blu ray, really great pics. seems like pink is the new winter colour, hehe.

Jase

It's a DIY from ebay I bought the beginning of summer for $100. I believe it's burn out, but I haven't disassembled it yet

It uses 1 AAA battery, and so the other possibility is this guy didn't know what he was doing and just used the circuit in the flashlight to transform the voltage to 4 or so (for the LED it used to hold?). Not the best driver I'm sure. So yeah, I'll take it apart one of these days and have a look.

Daedal

Is that the one from heruur? ::) Wouldn't be the first to burn out :p

--DDL