Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pictures of my Greenie - Few more beam shots added

Wooo, after a slight bit of creative spamming, I can now post pictures :D

Thanks to N00B off here, I am now the proud owner of a Dragon Lasers Viper 75mw. Big thanks to him for sorting it all out so promptly :D

Here's a few pictures of it. They are nothing special at the moment, as I am a bit short of time due to work, but as soon as I get a bit of a break I will be out getting some more proper shots, and with a second tripod to hold the laser, as trying to keep it still with your hand is pretty impossible :(

Anyway, on with the pictures.

Whats this, a parcel for me ;)

1.jpg

Lets see whats inside,

2.jpg

Ohhhh, could it be ??

3.jpg

It looks like what I think it could be :D

4.jpg

Whoop Whoop, TooT TooT, it is indeed :cool:

5.jpg

Now for a few beam shots, for you camera people they were all shot on a Canon 5D with the 24-105 F4 Lens, the exif info is below each picture :)

beam1.jpg

15 Seconds, F5, 24mm, ISO 1000

beam2.jpg

6 Seconds, F5, 24mm, ISO 1000

beam3.jpg

19 Seconds, F5, 24mm, ISO 1000

Hope you enjoy,

Biff

T

timelord

Re: Pictures of my Greenie

Nice photography mate keep them coming ;)

very nice shots!!
later you better upload some more pics and vids so we can all see how nice your new laser is!!

N00B

My baby :'( , so sad to see her go, aw well, at least i have my BFG to look forward to :)

Im glad it finally got to you, i dont think im ever going to ship USPS again. That was TERRIBLE!

Ah well, it finally got here, so no too much a problem, just have to be a patient person :)

Will be out again soon to get some more beam shots, and i picked up something from work that i want to have a play with, watch this space :)

S

SenKat

Biffter said:
Ah well, it finally got here, so no too much a problem, just have to be a patient person :)

Will be out again soon to get some more beam shots, and i picked up something from work that i want to have a play with, watch this space :)

HEY NOW !!! We are NOT that kind of forum, mister ! LOL !!!! ::) ::)

haha, I would have to put that down to your mind sir, take it which ever way you want ;)

S

SenKat

Biffter said:
haha, I would have to put that down to your mind sir, take it which ever way you want ;)

I just HAD to ! I am sure you understand ! LOL !!!

K

kingzilla

WOW, best beam pics I have seen in a long time! :eek:

Kenom

I need a digital camera that has exposure control like that. My father had a 35mm camera that had a rod that connected it to the camera and the aperature stayed open as long as you held the button down. we took some great star feild shots.

I'm gonna have to invest in a new digital camera.

Re: Pictures of my Greenie - Few more beam shots a

went out again to take some more shots of the viper, but it was a really overcast night, and i am back in london now, so the light pollution in the sky is obscene, so did the best i could with dodgy conditions, but want to try it out on a second tripod so it was nice and steady, and this is the results :)

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

S

SenKat

Damn nice, Biffter !

T

timelord

Fantastic pics mate they make me miss London now :)

WOW great pics
you're all like I tried and it's not much but it's alright...........damn those are good pics be proud, not many people can take pics like that........atleast I can't :-/

thanks guys, i dont think they are anything amazing, could be a lot better.

And yeah london's good for conveniance, but take me to the beach and quite of the countryside of a nice long sandy beach :D

Hmmm, i wonder if i could get away with taking a shot of the laser going through the london eye !!