Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

pics 5/3

brucemir

LPF Site Supporter
This weeks pics are a bit more basic as I spent most of my "laser time" doing a review of the Dragon Lasers 589nm 50mw Spartan. When I was done doing photographs for that I tried to get a few rainbow type pics, and eventually used a mirror to reflect the rainbow beams. The second part are more pics of the 589 with a beam splitter, prisms, and diff. gratings. Also some of the pics were of my 473nm 100mw using the same optics. Enjoy

Last edited:

COMMANDR

Gratings make excellent laser displays for shows. Masterful photography as always, no one does it better.
Absolutely fabulous first crystal ball photo , just amaz.........ing.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
As always.....Superb!
I see that you put your new D/L 589nm to work already; lookin good! :D

will manners

Awesome beamshot's Brucemir!

My favorite is the very last one. The 589 beam reflects within the glass sphere and creates a galaxy effect :)

Looking forward to more of your spectacular photography with your DL 589nm :beer:

hwang21

Superb pics :beer: I need to recreate my laser rainbow once I'm in college and have a car :p

busman2

Looking at this on my phone as I am away this weekend. But as always you have not failed us, you brought the goods again. An awesome array of lasers and you my friend certainly have an artists eye! :beer:

gismo

Back to basics, indeed:). Sometimes it's good to enjoy simplicity of the wavelength palette and look at the pointers lying in a raw next to each other.

I totally like the light blue and yellow glass prism/cube transition, the 473nm and 589nm match very well the way you depicted them, Bruce.

Another great session of yours:gj:.