Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 2013 #4

Here are some new pics. A got a few new prisms this week and used them with my other prisms, mirrors, diffraction gratings, and a few using a Nebo flashlight. On manyof these pics I shot a laser thru a diffraction fan grating at a downward angle into two prisms and got a real nice effect. I have come to the conclusion that my 589nm 5mw Spartan and 593.5nm 6mw Rigel are my favorite lasers to shoot. Such nice color! Worth every penny (alot of them) I paid for them. I should be getting my Skylaser 473nm 30mw in a week or two and from what everybody says, that should also be a very nice color to shoot. In NJ now it is freezing cold, and when I took these pics in my garage last night, it was about 18 degrees F outside, so even with a small heater going, it couldn't have been more than 40 degrees in my garage. I was surprised how good all of my lasers performed in the cold as I was out there for about 2 1/2 hours. Enjoy

http://

Last edited:

Thanks Black Widow, just got done shooting a new batch, trying to add to what I tried in batch#4. They will be posted tomorrow, take care