Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

pics 11/2/13

brucemir

LPF Site Supporter
yHere are a few more pics using my small crystal sphere trying to add to what I did last week. When I was in Mexico I also purchased a porcelain mask with the intention of shooting two red lasers through the eyes figuring it would look cool, which it did. I also used a flashlight, originally to light the front of the mask, but later shining it through eyes and mouth opening, as I did with other lasers, and using diffraction gratings, got results that are surprisingly good (at least to me). Enjoy.

***my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 11/5/13***

ket.com/albums/b602/brucemir/ResizeofIMG_4152_zps9a797823.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here are a few more pics using my small crystal sphere trying to add to what I did last week. When I was in Mexico I also purchased a porcelain mask with the intention of shooting two red lasers through the eyes figuring it would look cool, which it did. I also used a flashlight, originally to light the front of the mask, but later shining it through eyes and mouth opening, as I did with other lasers, and using diffraction gratings, got results that are surprisingly good (at least to me). Enjoy.

Great Job! Looks amazing, I especially love the "Face/Mask" ones :beer:

gismo

The Mexican motive is a nice refresh in your laser art show, Bruce. The shots evoke a taste of ancient mystery and the photons fascination takes an interesting twist. Also, the crystal clear ball pics with the multiple wavelengths beams are absolutely epic (I usually prefer a simple, yet powerful sort of a single shot).

Can't rep you back yet, will do that once I spread some more...

Spot on:beer:.

crazyspaz

the silhouette mask shots with the blue shining through the eyes and mouth are frickin' awesome, and creepy! Amazing as always! :D

NO4H99

The mask is pretty cool, but I love the 5th shot. It has to be one of my favorites of all time. Cant rep you yet though, sorry.

Benur

The 5th and the 22nd are just AWESOME! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

FlutterPie

Wow, Just wow. That is amazing. That is like a laser heaven. Amazing pics man :beer: