Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

phr sleds?

i recently found out what a phr sled was and that you can get dichro optics out of them and i have a few questions.
- are the optics contained in the part that slides on the rails?
- do xbox sleds contain good optics?
- i really enjoy using ebay anyone got good links to sled sellers?
ive looked on the forums and gotten a great deal of information but i just wanna see if some of you could reasure me on what i need to buy.
-any of you wanna sell me a sled?

errm im not sure about the phr, i dont think so though. i know for a fact that the GGW-H20L has the optics to combine those wavelengths.

you could actually pm daguin and see if he still has them empt ggw sleds, they all include the optics and he was selling them for 5$. its worth a shot!

stuart :)

Last edited:
yeah i think the dichro in the phr is a pass red reflect blue/violet. all i would have to do like in his picture is reposition the turning mirror then put my green and blue through it. i am going to eventually make an rgb but right now all im interested in is blue and green for a school project. i have a three mirror spirograph and i want to try switching between green and blue for a cool effect. thanks for the help guys.

HIMNL9

yeah i think the dichro in the phr is a pass red reflect blue/violet.

Ehm, no sorry ..... the dichro in the PHR sled reflect both BR and red, and lefr pass 90% of green color ..... you can use it for mix a green with a red (for yellow) or a green with a BR (for cyan), or in conjunction with a PBS, for make a "white light mixer" (there is also a kit for sale, that includes heatsinks, on the forum)

jayrob's picture clearly shows where the red and blue module's go just look at the link provided by lonewolf. the rectangle prism is what your talking about and the cube dichro is what combines blue and red then that beam reflects of the turning mirror and through that same prism green passes.