Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T in Aixiz with Flexdrive V4!

I have a laser not in a host, but in an Aixiz module and with a powersupply running at 2xAA. It's a PHR-803T which means it's a violet beam. The beam is very visible doing night and evening, and is slightly visible inside in daytime. It can easily pop balloons, and i haven't tried, but i'm pretty sure it can light matches. It can make surface burnings on paper and it burns/stings skin. Using a lava flexdrive V4, which is inside the Aixiz module, it's running at 100mA and it gives around 90-92mW. Everything is fresh and new, ready to use.

Use the laser when you get it or put it in a host. I like it the way it is :)

54$ Shipped - worldwide!
I'll pack it well and send it as a regular letter.
I use paypal and will send the letter ASAP, when the transaction is done.

I'll post some pics soon. :)

EDIT: I also have a pair of protecting glasses from dragonlasers.com. For 25$ more you can get these, although it costs slightly more shipping.

Instead of pics, i'll just link to this video. The laser i'm selling looks similair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVugSGldXZ8&feature=channel_page

All rights to styropyro, i hope he doesn't mind i linked to his video, whcih is awesome btw. ;)

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 8382

54$? Mohrenberg is selling the module for 15$, I can't see why would anyone pay 54$ for a used one, no offense

54$? Mohrenberg is selling the module for 15$, I can't see why would anyone pay 54$ for a used one, no offense

PHR: $15
Aixiz: $4
Flexdrive: $25
Shipping worldwide: between $1 and $10

It doesn't look like he's making all that much... I'm guessing Mohrenberg's module includes no driver.

The price it costed me to make it was

PHR: 15$ + shipping
Module: 4$ + shipping
Flexdrive: 25$

I'll sell it for 50$ + shipping. I'm not making serious money out of this :p
Wasn't what i wanted to :)

And you say used. It has been on for MAX 5-10 mins. I don't really call that used.. It's better i guess, since you know it works properly. :)

Last edited:
PHRs are now $10, shipping to Europe being around $3, and you usually get Aixiz and LD from the same supplier - so the total would be around $44. The question is, why would anyone let you make any money on it, if they can get the stuff cheaper from the "original" suppliers? Not that I'm denying you anything, it just doesn't really make sense.

PHRs are now $10, shipping to Europe being around $3, and you usually get Aixiz and LD from the same supplier - so the total would be around $44. The question is, why would anyone let you make any money on it, if they can get the stuff cheaper from the "original" suppliers? Not that I'm denying you anything, it just doesn't really make sense.

Ummm.. because making a profit isn't a crime. More power to ya jonasa0601, hope you sell it soon.

Damn, it erks me no end when people jump all over someone for trying to make a little $$. The real question here is: Why shouldn't he make some profit? It's his items that he put together. He can charge whatever he wants for them. It's not like he's asking so much that it's a ripoff.. Work costs money, and personally I don't work for free nor would I expect it of someone else. If I sell something I made, you're damn right I'll be looking for a little profit. Otherwise, why bother? What does this guy look like, the Salvation Army?

Last edited:
No, sure it's not a crime, but - as I mentioned - why should a buyer spend more? Soldering a few connections isn't that much work.

If I bought something, and decided it wasn't for me after all, then I'd be more than happy if I could unload it without too great a loss. I certainly wouldn't look for any profit.

Just my opinion.

Some people dont own a soldering iron, nor the expertise to solder small fragile parts. Id rather spend a few more $ on a fully built working one, than just the parts alone sprinkled with alittle HOPE that i wont fry anything ;) just my 2cents...not that im American lol

No, sure it's not a crime, but - as I mentioned - why should a buyer spend more? Soldering a few connections isn't that much work.

If I bought something, and decided it wasn't for me after all, then I'd be more than happy if I could unload it without too great a loss. I certainly wouldn't look for any profit.

Just my opinion.

I suppose you grow your own vegetables and bake your own bread then? If not, why are you paying vast amounts of money for these things when they can grow them at home for free? Putting seeds in dirt isn't a lot of work.
Did you know you can make a driver for about $2 to $4 worth of parts? Why pay $10-$20 for a driver from rkcstr or drlava? They're obviously ripoff artists for wanting to make some profit for their work.

Modules don't assemble themselves, it takes a bit of time and effort to press the diode into the module and solder wires in place, test it, package it, drive it to the post office and ship it. That's easily a half hour's work, and for the $5 he's making, I'm sure he'll barely cover the gas cost to ship it.

This module is a perfectly good deal, and would be great for anyone who's not willing to risk ruining $45 worth of components with a bad soldering job.

Just my opinion.

That's key here. It is your opinion, and i respect that. I don't share it, however.

Thanks for the support :)
All in all i'm not making money on this. Maybe a few bucks, but the time it took to make + the time for shipping, as pseudolobster mentioned, it's not a business :)

Well - if you find no joy in building, I guess it's ok... Anyway, I think the OP has more than enough input (more than he ever wanted, probably) to make his own decision :yh:

Last edited: