Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pen Lasers: 650 & 405 FS

The Lasers:
I am offering here several pen lasers in Red and Violet.
More detail on the lasers is provided below. Photos and videos at the bottom.
The following prices do not include shipping.

Item 1: Black and Gold- LCC 200 (250mW peak, 247mW avg.) Aixiz 650 glass lens, momentary & constant on switch. Push half way for momentary, push until button clicks for constant on. The switch is recessed very low when in constant on mode. I thought it would be better this way so that you don't get accidental activation in your pocket.
$135USD

Item 2: Black and Grey- PHR 100 (125mW peak, 124mW avg.) Aixiz 405 glass lens
$131USD

Item 3: Black and Gold- PHR 100 (134mW peak, 134mW avg.) Aixiz 405 glass lens, short wavelength. This laser is not as bright as the previous violet laser, but it is good for fluorescence and burns well.
$131USD

Item 4: Grey- LOC 200 (215mW peak, 213mW avg.) Aixiz 650 glass lens
$130

Item 5::::SOLD:::: Silver LeadLight "look-alike"- PHR 100 (135mW peak, 134mW avg.) Aixiz acrylic lens, compatible with Hi-power lenses. Your basic violet pen pointer.
$75USD

Lasers from left to right:
Item 1, Item 2, 3..5.
DSC09540.jpg

All of these are focusable. They are set at relatively conservative powers for long lifetime and stability. All use Flex drive V4 and run on AAA batteries. All the modules are pressed in, not glued. No foil is used either. I mounted the lens in a way that eliminates "wobble" when focusing.
All are built with a momentary switch (with the exception of Item 1). They are built with a lot of brass for good heat-sinking (they are heavier than they look). As you can see from the power test video, these lasers are stable. Peak and average power are either very close or the same throughout a full 60 second cycle and more.
Aixiz glass lenses are used for the good beam characteristics and modest power increase.

Each of the diodes were extracted carefully with no power tools or hammers. Ribbon cables were removed without heat. Each unit was tested for one full battery cycle (fresh NiMH batteries used until the flex drive drains 'em) to ensure they will live.

*Whether or not you use goggles is your decision. Injury to the buyer or others as well as legal entanglements at the expense of carelessness/neglect is the buyer's responsibility. Please use safely and responsibly. These are not toys.
*The laser is case negative (batteries inserted positive side first). Reversing polarity will damage or destroy the laser.
*These are not meant to be compatible with the hi-power lenses. Although they will accept them, you will have to make an adapter to make it focusable.

These cases are not your typical generic brand copies (with the exception of item 5).
They were purchased brand new.
I put a lot of time and hard work into these... I really wish I could keep them all, but unfortunately I have school to pay for.

Goodies:
Included with each purchase is an LED keychain light, a (1" x 8") strip of flash paper, and a blue silicone GITD tailcap to prevent dust from dirtying your lens while in your pocket.
Red lasers come with red LED and violet lasers come with violet LED (not shown in pictures).
If you want to add another LED keychain, add $0.75 to the total. An additional 1" x 8" strip of flash paper can be added for $0.99.

Shipping:
I will ship all domestic orders via USPS priority flat rate plus delivery confirmation ($4.95 + ~$0.80) unless the buyer requests a different method.
I will ship international (same method as above) but I will not take responsibility for confiscation by customs or any taxes. If there are any additional taxes or fees it is the buyer's responsibility to inform me and pay for these. I will not sell it to anyone residing in a "high risk" country (like Australia). Also know that I will not insure packages unless the buyer specifies that they want insurance. Tracking will also be added only if the buyer requests it. The exact shipping costs will be calculated before payment.
I will try to ship within 2 days after payment is received.

Payment:
If you want to buy, please PM me. I will give you my PP ID and add shipping for whatever method you prefer.

If these sell well, I will do another run of the black & gold and grey. I'm trying to come up with some ideas to spice up the next run, so if you have any suggestions or unique ideas feel free to comment.
Thanks for looking, guys.

Videos:
Power Test On Laserbee I
YouTube - powertest

Flash Paper:
YouTube - flash

Attachments

• DSC09479.jpg
    DSC09479.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC09482.jpg
    DSC09482.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC09560.jpg
    DSC09560.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC09562.jpg
    DSC09562.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC09510.jpg
    DSC09510.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC09515.jpg
    DSC09515.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC09500.jpg
    DSC09500.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC09565.jpg
    DSC09565.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Thanks for the comments guys.
I will update with all the info soon. ;)

I can vouch for RA_pierce. I Just bought a blue ray pointer from him last month. He took the time to heat seal each individual part. in little bags. The pointer was exactly as it was described.

I would love to get item 1. However, my wife would kill me. If I spent another 135 dollars on a laser right now:yabbem:

Hey friend, I think you are making these so well, guess I'll start emailing the link, I want my friends to see these! :drool: -Glenn

I'm interested in the black and gold 405nm one(as mentioned in my opening thread, birthday present for my father), but I'd like to wait a month and gain some experience with these things before I decide to.

So you've got a potential buyer, but if someone else buys it first, I don't mind.

I'm interested in the black and gold 405nm one(as mentioned in my opening thread, birthday present for my father), but I'd like to wait a month and gain some experience with these things before I decide to.

So you've got a potential buyer, but if someone else buys it first, I don't mind.

Alright, I'll keep you in mind. :)

The adjustable focus that has been integrated into the front cap of these laser for me is a huge selling point. Very creative. Haven't seent that in a pen build yet.

Bump

Thanks Yobresal.
The lens in the blu-rays is mounted a little differently. The Module for those is pressed in deeper so the focus bezel is longer.
Using the aperture cap instead of the Aixiz focus ring is much prettier in my opinion. :)

C'mon guys! These are great builds!
Stable, powerful, pretty, and unique!