Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PBS Cubes/beam combining... how?

i'd like to combine 2 650nm lasers and create a MONSTER red :cool: can someone explain to me how the setup for this would look? diagram maybe? much appreciated ;D

ah alright thanks that helped ;D one question tho. what comes out is an actual beam right? and i'm guessing i'll need another lens to focus it properly yes?

what comes out is an actual beam right? and i'm guessing i'll need another lens to focus it properly yes?

I assume you will mount the LD's in modules with lenses, if so no other lens is required.

Regards rog8811

rog8811 said:
what comes out is an actual beam right? and i'm guessing i'll need another lens to focus it properly yes?

I assume you will mount the LD's in modules with lenses, if so no other lens is required.

Regards rog8811

i would if i wanted to focus it wouldn't i? that might be slightly harder to set up

I have used the cubes from PS3 sleds, one combines 2 prefocused blue rays, the other combines a prefocused red and a green, the whole lot comes together with a dichro out of the viewfinder of a camera....no additional lenses required.

Regards rog8811