Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paypal trouble.

Hey guys, on my paypal I got a refund of $55 a while ago, i haven't touched my paypal for a week. I was transferring money from another paypal today and I noticed the $55 aren't there???? It was $160 purchase $90 was from a credit card and around $55 where from paypal. I checked sent, and I didnt send it to anyone???? WTF I wanted to buy something so this is kind of annoying....

Call them immediatly. The amount should still show up in history. If not - go legal.

Check if the refund was made to your credit card instead?

Paypal always draws first from your balance, and then from whatever you setup as the funding source (usually the bank account).

As far as refunds go, the minute I get them, I always transfer them out to my bank.

Check where they refund went first, after that call up PP and see what they say.

Im about to call them now. First your account, now this. :( I was just making sure its not on any of my other accounts.

Check if the refund was made to your credit card instead?

Paypal always draws first from your balance, and then from whatever you setup as the funding source (usually the bank account).

As far as refunds go, the minute I get them, I always transfer them out to my bank.

Check where they refund went first, after that call up PP and see what they say.

The first refund went to CC for around $90, and the rest went to my paypal balance.