Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paying 50 bucks for blu ray laser

ssteal

I have 50 bucks for a 100mw or higher blu ray laser. I live in illinois and will pay with paypal. Posting here before I buy the cheap 200mw blu ray one off of kaidomains site.. pm me or reply to me with what you got.. Would like to get somthing tonight.. Info Im 27 years old I make Explosives for a living. I have over a 150+ feedback on ebay with no negatives. Seems people dont like dealing with new people on this site so Ill let you know little bit about me..

haha cheap 200mw. Save up some money for a Quality laser made by a member on here that will last you along time.

ssteal

I really dont need to save up money I have plenty of money Would just rather spend it on my wife and kid..

I do believe there are nice builds available for around $75 and are in the 120-130 mw range. Check around the forum and you should see several offers. Some are even cheaper. For $50, you could get a blu ray laser module with the driver, aixiz and diode, and possibly a cheap host, but you would have to assemble it yourself.

$50 is a little low. For $85 I'll sell a blu ray (PHR803T) in module w/ driver, 9V battery, in a Radioshack project box with a switch or push button (or both). Another $10 for a heat sink so it will last longer.

thanks,
Kendall