Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paranormal Activity

Waste of time IMO. Wasn't scary at all really. I suppose everyone just couldn't grasp the simple concept that this isn't actually real footage.:rolleyes: Like 90% of the time the characters are just arguing, and in between this arguing they go sleep and you can see some lame stuff happen. All hyped up over nothing. Garbage film.

a3nhu8.png

mfo

Waste of time IMO. Wasn't scary at all really. I suppose everyone just couldn't grasp the simple concept that this isn't actually real footage.:rolleyes: Like 90% of the time the characters are just arguing, and in between this arguing they go sleep and you can see some lame stuff happen. All hyped up over nothing. Garbage film.

a3nhu8.png

Wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I saw it in mid October with my girl. I couldn't agree with you more bro. Waste of time & money. I was seriously hoping that the ghost would have ripped her shirt off or something. Definitely would have saved the film for me.

Jaseth

I watched it earlier today and was just about to post a thread like this - pathetic movie. If I had watched it late at night like I tend to with horror movies I would have fallen asleep in the first 30 minutes where NOTHING happened. The last 20 minutes were the worst though, I had to laugh several times at how lame the sounds were, how stupidly the ending was crafted. IMO this was at the level of a mediocre video on youtube, just very long.
All I can say is I am happy I streamed this one for free..
DO NOT WATCH!

Seb

mfo

I watched it earlier today and was just about to post a thread like this - pathetic movie. If I had watched it late at night like I tend to with horror movies I would have fallen asleep in the first 30 minutes where NOTHING happened. The last 20 minutes were the worst though, I had to laugh several times at how lame the sounds were, how stupidly the ending was crafted. IMO this was at the level of a mediocre video on youtube, just very long.
All I can say is I am happy I streamed this one for free..
DO NOT WATCH!

Seb

Don't be happy you still wasted time which is worse because that's actually irreplaceable lol.

All of my friends said that this movie was amazing.....maybe I need new friends. :)

There is nothing in the world that can prepare you for a movie this boring/unimaginative/bad...

mfo

Who here agrees with me that the ghost should have ripped her shirt off several times throughout the film?