Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OXLasers China?

Hello,

First i would start of saying hello to all of you, im new on the forum, but have for a few weeks been looking and reading a lot here on the site!

But a few days ago, i fell over this site called Blue, Red, Green Laser Pointer, Powerful Lasers - OXlasers China when searching for lasers...
They are selling Purple, Blue, Green and Red lasers, or 405nm, 445nm, 532nm, 635 and lastly 650nm lasers. They seem very cheap, for example a 200mw red (650nm) lasers is only 40$. The laser is waterproof, comes with charger, a 18650 rechargeable battery and a 'giftbox' wich seems very good for the price! :D

This one is the one im talking about: OX-R40 200mw waterproof red laser pointer burn matche in 5 metesr free shippin - 100mw-200mw - Red Laser Pointer - Laser Pointers Catalog - Blue, Red, Green Laser Pointer, Powerful Lasers - OXlasers China

I am thinking of buying that red laser, and this green 200mw one in the same host. I really like that host, and its both waterproof and focusable. And an extra bonus is the price. The 200mw green laser is only 60$.

Green laser: OX-G40 focusable green laser pointer torch light cigars free shipping - 100mw-200mw - Green Laser Pointer - Laser Pointers Catalog - Blue, Red, Green Laser Pointer, Powerful Lasers - OXlasers China

Do you think this seller is trustable?
I have only been able to find 2 or 3 videos about lasers from OXLasers, and no reviews so far.

Would it be safe for me, to order those two lasers?

Im new, so bare over with me and all my dumb questions and not knowing everything.. :)

Best regards,

Kristian Thomsen, Denmark

So i decided to take the chance, and order from there. I have just received my order, and i am SATISFIED. A review of the two lasers i purchased will come up later :)
It was a 200mw green and 200mw red in same host. Ofc 2 different lasers, but in the same looking host!