Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Out of the ordinary hosts...

Thorsteenster

I was just wondering what some of you guys have used for hosts other than typical hosts, IE, the Laser Phaser.
My nephew has an air pistol he bought a while back but didn't work and had lost his receipt. I was thinking to gut it and see if I can get a module and driver in the barrel and batteries in the grip.
It's an O-Like module with the machined fins, so might look kinda cool sticking out the barrel.

jeffreythe00

There are some unusual hosts people have on here. Somebody made an iron man glove. I've even seen somebody use a widen salt and pepper shaker for a host! There are plenty of super tiny builds on here and I'm absolutely positive you can get an olile module into your broken gun. It will just be a matter of figuring out where you want to mount everything. Also always keep in mind that laser safety always comes 1st. Good luck on your build :)

NetGod3Com

I m trying to decide :thinking: on what to use to build my SSY-1 into. I have considered a Styer AUG style AEG and something as simple as Aluminum angle for the main rail. It all comes down to creativity. Have fun with your build.:wave:

Thorsteenster

Sweet, looks fun and a good way to get my feet wet in a new DIY and forum.
Thanks for the link!