Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Osram PL 530 Modules: 808 nm to 530 nm OPSL Technology - Narrow .3 nm Linewidth (new, old stock)

I'm hoping these will be much less than 8, but they could be that high. Diachi, what did your unit turn out to be?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, the lower the raw divergence the better. Based on diachi's thread and pics it is reasonable to expect at least the specified 4mRad on arrival. Corrective optics will be needed for a tight beam. But it sure will be worth it when you do.

Paul, I should be able to find it in PM's, I've had it before. How many do you want?

Here's what I have now, enough to buy them, but will keep this GB open until Weds night and will post a closure as well as contact everyone where to PayPal. I can accept payment through PPal, is that good with everyone? I suppose we I could consider other methods of payment, but that is the easiest for me.
  1. Anthony P: 4
  2. Curtis Oliver: 1
  3. Hakzaw1: 2
  4. trinh hong phuoc: 4
  5. Immo1282: 2
  6. Eracoy: 4
  7. icecruncher: 4
  8. mojo_1234: 2
  9. Paul1598419: 3
  10. luciday: 4
  11. LSRFAQ: 2
  12. Atomicrox: 3
  13. ArcticDude: 4
  14. kecked: 10
  15. dkumpula: 10
  16. Wizard: 3
  17. zmaster: 6
  18. Gadget: 5
  19. Nae K: 2
  20. Mattronium: 4
  21. RedCowboy: 4
  22. Eracoy: 4 to 8
  23. KPL: 10 (tentative upon receiving extras from seller).
If anyone wants to change the number they want, or I don't have the numbers correct, please let me know. I will order a few extra's but no guarantee they won't be soaked up by stragglers later.

These are at my cost, so I will need to charge postage too, but shouldn't be too much through APO mail, as long as to the states.

Chris

Last edited:
Put me down for four units @ 5 dollars each plus shipping. Thanks

Last edited:
Guys, I'm closing this GB early, we have reached the maximum number I can obtain from the seller at this price now. For those who have not done so yet, please PM your email and shipping address associated with your Paypal account so I can invoice you.

Chris

KPL

Hi Chris,

I realize that you have closed this group buy, but I would be interested in buying up to 10 modules if possible. I've sent you a PM with my PayPal email address and shipping address in case you are able to accommodate a straggler such as myself.

Many thanks,

Kyle

Thank you, Chris. I am looking forward to receiving the ones you will be sending me. I plan on doing some testing of these modules to see just how stable the wavelength is, as well as the coherence length and power.

OK, I can probably do the extra ten. This is a one time deal for LPF, the seller would only agree to sell 100 at this price, he is throwing in a few more in case any of them have a problem, but won't let me buy more from him at five dollars each as he is getting 10 dollars each for these in quantity of 50. He has close to 4000 remaining in lots of 50, if you want to buy them at that price.

These came out of new but unsealed packaging, that is the only reason we are able to get them at this price. He won't accept returns on this deal due to giving me extras, this can put me in a poor position as a middle man if too many of them have a problem, or someone toasts them and claims them bad, I'm potentially stuck at refunding you, but at least I would have the PPLN crystals out of the returned units which makes it attractive to me anyway.

Full disclosure on the deal is that I am profiting in this GB, as long as there are no problems, I can keep the extras he threw in. If there are problems, please send me the bad units within 30 days and I will replace it as long as you pay postage back and I have them to send. My confidence is high that won't happen as these are new old stock and no one has had problems yet.

I wanted to buy 50 for myself at five dollars each, but so many members wanted them no room for me to do so as I am limited to 100 each, it's OK though, I bought 50 for ten dollars each a couple of weeks ago, so I have those already and probably just being greedy to want so many, in reality.

Chris

Payment just sent

Last edited:
Please forgive the double post guys, but here's the info for buying more of these units in the future, he will accept less than ten dollars each for these devices, if a large enough order:

Wes
206-920-8622
Seattle, WA

Guys, please be patient, these will take up to ten days to get to me, and up to another ten days to get to you, longer if outside of the USA.

PS: I took the job in San Diego, done deal.

Last edited: