Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ordered Two Spyders and Sonar

Chimp

Well, hi, I am becoming of new around here but I like to lasers and want to say that helloi. I just finished ordered a spyder green, spyder blue and sonar. Are they of good value and will I enjoy to them?

WOW that's quite a pricey order!!
i'm sure you'll be very happy with them. let us know when you get them and be sure to upload pics and vids.

S

SenKat

Very nice - I have heard lots of stuff - mostly good about the spyder II's and very little about the sonars....make sure to post updates !

N00B

Thats insane man, and i mean the literally. But i guess if you have that much disposable income, you have a right to spend it whatever way you choose.

Post pics once you get those beasts!

Chimp

When how much money I need, I decided to buy more lasers for now. I got the Hercules-400 from laserglow, the Vega, the Hades, and from the power meter the lasercheck. I will hope that the lasers that this order brings will be up to power of the label.

you migt want to get some safety goggles for she spyder GX and the herc there quite dangerous.

S

SenKat

I am sure most (especially the Herc) will live up to their labels - after all, in truth, if there is <500mw on the label, as long as it doesn't go OVER 500mw - it's telling the truth ! I know that thought screws me up every time, too - I hope you get some good ones from Wicked - I have seen good and bad about the Spyder II's....

I would LOVE to see the Hades in action - where do you live ? If you are in the States, I would BEG you to send me the Hades to check out...That would be an incredible experience that I will never have unless someone sends me one to test, and review, or if I find one (not too bloody likely !)...I would LOVE to find one...but let's hope that anybody who owns one is taking damned good care of it, and not leaving it on my doorstep LOL !!!

K

kingzilla

Man, I have to say I am kinda curious about the Hades aswell, I am not sure why but it an intriguing laser. That is the only laser that I insist you use goggles with, all the others at least you at least know what you are shooting at, but with the Hades, you could be like, "why did I just go blind?" That is why I won't ever buy a Hades, far to scary, but I would love to see some vids of it, must burn like crazy? Senkat, isn't the Hades far enough up on your list? ;)

S

SenKat

Moderator said:
Man, I have to say I am kinda curious about the Hades aswell, I am not sure why but it an intriguing laser. That is the only laser that I insist you use goggles with, all the others at least you at least know what you are shooting at, but with the Hades, you could be like, "why did I just go blind?" That is why I won't ever buy a Hades, far to scary, but I would love to see some vids of it, must burn like crazy? Senkat, isn't the Hades far enough up on your list? ;)

LOL !!! Not far enough yet, man ! I GOTTA buy this Blue from Dragon first...C'mon flks - buy my labby lasers so I can afford it ! (Shameless plug)

Moderator said:

Didn't you just blow your whole budget on that yellow? ;)

PM me if you're seriously considering an IR though.