Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics RPL165 for sale $275.00

Hello i am selling my Optotronics 165 green dpss laser on ebay for close to half off retail. starting bid for laser is $275.00 this laser is less then i month ol and is in perfect condition . comes with laser certification and adjustable tail cap.
i bought this laser for $550.00
i dont even want to sell it but i am moving to hawaii and i could use the extra money. if you have any questions please give me a call at 1 928 358 1916.
thank you

can you post it one more time please ;D btw ebay will remove it from thier listings pretty fast its over 5 mw and its a portable i believe thats not legal for them

plumber2012 said:
Hello i am selling my Optotronics 165 green dpss laser on ebay for close to half off retail. starting bid for laser is $275.00 this laser is less then i month ol and is in perfect condition . comes with laser certification and adjustable tail cap.
i bought this laser for $550.00
i dont even want to sell it but i am moving to hawaii and i could use the extra money. if you have any questions please give me a call at 1 928 358 1916.
thank you

This needs to be posted in the proper section..... not all over the forum....

Really nice start for a New Member..... :eek:
You need to read the rules... ::)

Jerry