Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics RPL review !

S

SenKat

Just a quick note to all to stand by, and watch this space for an upcoming Optotronics RPL review ! I will be reviewing one of thier RPL lasers, most likely an RPL-225, or better. Hang tight, and please hold all posts until I receive the laser, and post the review ! Thanks !

Greg

Gazoo

Man...one of the best lasers in the world...can't wait for the review..which will be done in an hour I am sure.. ;D J/K

<homer>

Mmmmmm...RPL... (insert drooling sound here)

</homer>

Lookin' forward to this review for sure.  The RPL's my dream handheld.  :)

Aseras

If you needed an rpl, I'd have been glad to send you mine to play with for a few days :)

LUCKY!!!! Hey, I can review an RPL-225 too if Optotronics needs more reviews!!!!! I can also review a blue, a Laserglow herc or two, and maybe a yellow while I'm at it. But seriously I am looking forward to this review, and get LOTS of pictures!

Hi Greg, I just PMed you, you should read it.

Bad news is that I didn't send you an RPL-225 today.

Good news is that I instead sent you an RPL-260 for review and it's on the way and will be in your hands on Friday.

Jack

bootleg2go said:

Good news is that I instead sent you an RPL-260 for review and it's on the way and will be in your hands on Friday.

Jack

Where's mine, man? :'(

S

SenKat

bootleg2go said:

Jack

I LOVE you, man ! :) Muahahahahahaha ! POWER ! ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

I received the RPL yesterday - and had very little time to do testing, but here is my first impression :

This laser is by far the most powerful, brightest, intense peice of hardware I have EVER held in my hands ! OMFG !! And YES - that part IS going into the review !

Greg

THAT is what I wrote to Jack, when he PM'd me - asking what I thought of the RPL !!!

SenKat said:
This laser is by far the most powerful, brightest, intense peice of hardware I have EVER held in my hands !  OMFG !!  And YES - that part IS going into the review !  

Greg

that one line is enough to make me itch to get one

me_too_lazy said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1189615133/0#12 date=1189867815]
This laser is by far the most powerful, brightest, intense peice of hardware I have EVER held in my hands ! OMFG !! And YES - that part IS going into the review !

Greg

that one line is enough to make me itch to get one[/quote]

I hope your itches are worth that much lol ;D

RPL would be the laser I would buy if I had the cash. It is smaller than the other competitor lasers, adjustable and powerful.

S

SenKat

I will be taking a TON of pictures today - you can CLEARL see the beam in broad daylight - I am SO wanting to keep this laser ! :) "Hey, Jack...yeah, man - bad news...my workshop was broken into this weekend...." Muahahahahaha ! {COMPLETELY kidding !} Dang - this is a BEAST, for certain !