Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics RPL-B 473nm

Just a few shots of the unit.

fJghTfU.jpg

k30a03W.jpg

z36pRGw.jpg

ciWyfrx.jpg

Roh0nkr.jpg

JFanYxo.jpg

QVRqNYn.jpg

pMofmgE.jpg

MYGc7vn.jpg

It's time for you to rest....

ZknAbIw.jpg

ped

+4 for the optical p0rnography .

If I was going to buy ANY Optotronics laser , it'd be this one.

Thanks for the pictures.

Last edited:
+4 for the optical p0rnography .

If I was going to buy ANY Optotronics laser , it'd be this one.

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks Ped, i'm glad you like them :)

Can't wait to shoot some with the RPL 450 next to it.

Cheers, Sm.

gismo

Great portrait shots of a great laser product! I can only envy in silence how gorgeous this 100mW 473nm beamer looks and performs:D.

+1 for the laser pic presentation.

Makes me want to buy yet another 473... man opto lasers are beautiful!

+1

Last edited:

DJNY

Wow great laser you got there :beer:

Bow down to lazeerer´s polishing skillz :worthy:

Thank you all...

I was fortunate to buy this from DJNY that was the first owner and had it upgraded at Viasho to produce these numbers...

And to finish it off it has bin polished my member Lazeerer like it's the cherry on a delicious cake.

povPGYc.jpg

I love it :)

Couldn't have all of this if it wasn't for this community.

People involved in this picture are

DJNY> Laser
Lazeerer> Polishing
Offroadfreak> LPM
Mrcrouse> Ophir heatsink

Ofcourse there's a price tag to it..

So much people in one picture i like to thank :beer:

Last edited:
Really nice. I've got it's brother, the 532, from DJNY also, polished by Lazeerer. 500mW of pretty tight 532 is pretty awesome. maybe I should have taken DJNY up on his offer to get mine polished some more, yours is super shiney. got a superb unit there, off of their site, only an average power of 30mW is advertised. A good crystal job you recieved. the 532 RPL I got from DJNY has peaked as high as 699mW. I believe it had a crystal job too.

Encap

Stunning/beautiful laser---screams high quality!

Thanks for images----really outstanding photography!

Nice!

Really nice. I've got it's brother, the 532, from DJNY also, polished by Lazeerer. 500mW of pretty tight 532 is pretty awesome. maybe I should have taken DJNY up on his offer to get mine polished some more, yours is super shiney. got a superb unit there, off of their site, only an average power of 30mW is advertised. A good crystal job you recieved. the 532 RPL I got from DJNY has peaked as high as 699mW. I believe it had a crystal job too.

Yes i remember the sale of both units :)

you have a very fine one yourself!

you should take some photo's of it like in the ad with the green leaves ''a.k.a snow and xmass''

Cheers, Sm

Tmack

Very nice. And you basically stole the one you have coming ;)

He gave me an unbelievable deal as well. He sure was in a rush to sell. Good for us!

Last edited:
Man, optotronics may be rather price, but polish them up, and DANG do they look nice. Sweet shots, sweet color, and sweet host! +1

Very nice. And you basically stole the one you have coming ;)

He gave me an unbelievable deal as well. He sure was in a rush to sell. Good for us!

I promise you, i will take good care of it and make lot's of picture's of it side by side.... might even give it a polish myself so they make up.

Yeah, it needs a surrogate bro since I split up the family. and yes, you got that other one at a jaw dropping price, which is what my jaw did when I saw it

I been wanting to take more laser pics, but I need a better camera. Until then, I've got all you fine photographers. (Blord, Gismo, Brucemir, others too)

I think Ped did not mean he would want AN opto 473, I think he wants YOUR opto 473

Last edited:
Yeah, it needs a surrogate bro since I split up the family. and yes, you got that other one at a jaw dropping price, which is what my jaw did when I saw it

I been wanting to take more laser pics, but I need a better camera. Until then, I've got all you fine photographers. (Blord, Gismo, Brucemir, others too)

I think Ped did not mean he would want AN opto 473, I think he wants YOUR opto 473

Thank you for the kind words :)

Can't wait to see my sister....