Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

optotronics RPL-165

Ace82

So I have been convienced of buying the RPL-165 monster. I really can't wait to place my order, but I know I shouldn't blow 6bills at the moment. I guess I am just putting my thoughts out there in hopes someone might be able to "hook me up", or just in case someone might know of a deal I don't. I know this is the laser for me and I definatly know that I don't want to down-grade. I got a kick out of this video by the way... http://www.truveo.com/Laser-Compilation/id/161463732

Things

Yep the RPL is one of te best lasers out there, you ill not be dissapointed. I dunno, i think pseudonomen137 sells RPL type lasers, you could give him a PM nd see what he can do for you?

Razako

lol that is the video that convinced me to get an rpl.
They're great lasers and you won't be disappointed with it.

Try pming pseudonomen137 if you want a cheaper rpl.
Also I think there might be a discount code for optotronics but I'm not sure what it is at the moment.

u have to pm Jack direct. 7.5% discount applies a further 2.5% if banned on LC (not sure if this still applies)

Ace82

darklandz said:
u have to pm Jack direct. 7.5% discount applies a further 2.5% if banned on LC (not sure if this still applies)

banned on LC? what does that mean? And Thanks, by the way!

Razako

It means banned from lasercommunity. aka the wickedlasers forum.

Ace82

I'll be sure to go raise some havoc right now ;D, J/K. That's cool, I never personally dealt with them and I never plan to anyway.

i would ban myself if i could get a 2.5%.
i got banned on LC for no reason at all lol