Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GSS

You don't have to apologize for your grammar:)
Have you thought of a 10mw?
I can try calling and asking the owner if you want..

Edit: I did try calling them and they had a voice mail saying they are busy assisting others and to leave a message..
I have had great success with the owner "Jack" answering in the past.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
To be fair, I joined the hobby before I was 18. It's the mentality of the individual that makes the difference imo.

Edit: If inexperienced, please stick to <5mW until you gain that experience. With lasers it takes a split second for things to go wrong.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I know the feeling piesak. I remember when I got my first laser. It was a limited 1mW 532nm. But it was enough to get me fixed. I then later increased its power through modification. It only reached <10mW, but it was enough for me to start to appreciate the safe usage of higher power lasers. Only then did I progress onto more powerful Class 3b/4's. The fact that you are interested in science is a huge positive. It tells me you don't just like them because they are cool.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Wow, you was young. IIRC, I think I was around 15 when I first started, and didn't start becoming serious until 16.

Anthony P

American Science and Surplus has something very similar for half the price. I have no idea about shipping costs.

I have dealt with them many times in the past, and they are very trustworthy.