Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Optotronics pen pointers

HenryC

Hello guys,

Well, seeing that my stick from lazerer simply died after 5 moths of purchase, I decided to acquire a new laser, and someone told me optotronics is a good company.

I am thinking of buying this one right here:
Optotronics Product Details

Do you guys have any experience with this one or any Optotronics pens?

Also, which high quality lasers do you recommend? I need someone that will last, but if possible not with a sky-high price. Anything between 10-100mW would be good.

Thanks!

Shakenawake

I think most every forum member would agree that for a 100mW green pen, that opto you found will be very hard to beat, maybe impossible. Divergence on those is excellent. I have seen other companies with equal divergence, but not better

If I had the money, and if I was absolutely sure it functioned properly, I'd buy the laser in this thread:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-optotronics-rpl-500-green-laser-600-a-80144.html

These are supposed to have the best divergence of any handheld DPSS green laser ever

Speedy78

Im actualy waiting on info from him to WU him money for this so its pretty much sold :)

jcranmer

Opotronics sells a few:
Optotronics Optics Kits

Edit: pain meds must have been kicking in good when I posted this. It was supposed o be a reply to the "optics" thread.

Last edited: