Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics 100mw pen

WOW. This thing is unreal.

The only other green laser I've used before was a 20mw from a friend a few years back. With the 20mw I was in awe at how you could easily point stars out of the sky in an instant. With my 100mw, I can point out galaxies (that's a bad analogy i know). But needless to say, this 100mw is by far more powerful and amazing. Optotronics is a pleasure to deal with. My pen came with a handwritten verified output rating. Mine was 107. Jack from optotronics is very personable and informative in making a decision about what to get. I was going to get the 65mw, but Jack informed me that the 100mw has got a more powerful
diode and 1.5x as powerful. Nuff said, so I got the 100. Glad I did, and If I am going to buy another greenie, it will be from him.

-Jeff

Eku

I bet Jack is happy that he could help you with your great perchase from optotronics!

93shad

jack is a great person, 5 months ago i started saving for an RPL, because the highest pen was 65mW. when the 150mW pen came out i asked him about it and he helped me decide to go for it. the handwritten measured output is 164mW average. very nice build quality in a portable package.
thanks jack lol
but honnestly this laser is high quality. highly recomend it, worth all 200$