Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optoma Neo-i Video Projector, 50 lumens $219.99

edit: Sorry, no lasers in this one and I am feeling pretty stupid for jumping in and posting this.

Another pico projector is up for sale at woot.com people! I am passing on this one this time, money is a lot tighter over here now.

for those that do not know woot is a site that sells things till the item has ran out or a day has passed.

Wishing the best of luck to all who get one, one guy on the first page of the review says
he had bad luck with the pico technology built into his HD camcorder.

A cellphone was supposed to had been released halfway thru this year of 2011 with the pico built into it, has anyone ever seen or heard of what phone is using it? I seen a video review of it and the mfgr's name was hidden.

Maximum Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA Port; HD (1080i) through HDMI
Features:

DLP Pico technology
Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone models and iPod models with video capability
Mini-plug AV input supports composite video and stereo audio
HDMI and VGA ports, for a full range of connection options
LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
Project large widescreen images of up to 120" diagonal
16W stereo audio with DSP and Bass Reflex technologies maximize sound quality and bass response
2000:1 contrast ratio produces detailed images
Convenient remote included to control menu and playback options
Truly portable, lightweight at 2.2 pounds, instant on/off and cool-operating temperature

Last edited: