Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optical goodies..

S

SenKat

Nope don't have that yet - but if anyone places an order with Wicked, let me know before hand, so I can give you my referral code, and get wicked bucks so I can afford those ! ::)

Oh yeah - and you save 5%, too - I KNOW everyone has one of those codes, but use mine ! LOL ! ;D

T

timelord

I Have a code that gives 10% off LOL i'll pm it to you Senkat  ;)

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I Have a code that gives 10% off LOL i'll pm it to you Senkat  ;)

NOW you tell me ! :eek: Dang - I JUST ordered, too !

L

laser

which of the new wicked laser optics focus the beam the best? my 125mw laser doesnt burn stuff as well as i think it should, so i kindof want a lens that will increase the burning power.

S

SenKat

laserk said:
which of the new wicked laser optics focus the beam the best? my 125mw laser doesnt burn stuff as well as i think it should, so i kindof want a lens that will increase the burning power.

You should really talk to Dragon about returning it, and getting a new one....You will be glad you did, honest ! Talk to Windstrings about how well his Dragon behaves - he'll convince you if I can't !

The WL optics, for the price, really aren't too impressive to me. Some places like surplusshed.com offer much cheaper things, and grab bags with some pretty amazing assortments. Jack's kit seems to have the most laser-appropriate optics, but the price also reflects that (you can't blame him, that's just how things are).

T

timelord

Cheers Pseudo that sound like a place to click on [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

T

timelord

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1170339408/0#5 date=1170350783]Here's another great place for optics  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
CLICK HERE>> http://www.optotronics.com/optics_kit.php

Yeah - I like the looks of the Optotronics kit....seems to have a good variety of "stuff" to mess with ![/quote]
Optotronics are next on the shopping list after i get my 100mw Lucent. You'll need the 100% duty cycle to play with all those optical goodies. ;)

S

SenKat

Some word from lucent : newer, higher powered Envees are on their way !!!!
They still have some of the 100mw one left in stock - but they are not selling, since they are not "the best" ones they have.... :cool:

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Some word from lucent : newer, higher powered Envees are on their way !!!!
They still have some of the 100mw one left in stock - but they are not selling, since they are not "the best" ones they have.... :cool:
That's good news for me then coz what ever they bring out i'll buy the top of the range anyway..