Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

opinions on lasers

Hey guys I just recently bought these lasers. I am thinking it's going to be all good. I am thinking they might rip me off.(as to I don't trust ebay). But post any opinions about these lasers. All help is appreciated. Thanks:)

Edit: I know they will be overspec. And I will use saftey goggles.

Last edited:

That ebay seller appears to be in the USA, not China. It's the China sellers I can't trust some of the time, although sellers like Techhood are good. For the money, looks good. I've had some small greenies like that, I killed a couple of them running them too long to where they over heated but that was my fault.

I left one of my greens on for two hours and it killed the batts but the laser was fine

I left one of my greens on for two hours and it killed the batts but the laser was fine

Really? I've been too scared to leave mine on for more than 30 seconds. The green will have a powerful 808nm diode and that size host you would assume couldn't offer enough cooling.

i have a laser pen green ican press on forever and it still works, gets slightly warm but who cares, bought it for like 3$ free shipping china long ago not like u should be afraid to use cheap shit.

i have a laser pen green ican press on forever and it still works, gets slightly warm but who cares, bought it for like 3$ free shipping china long ago not like u should be afraid to use cheap shit.

Cool - most of mine (except 2) are cheap pens so I didn't won't to kill them all. Once I have duplicate wave lengths then I will start relaxing more with them.