Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Open notice to all hesc photonics buyers

Hello, I had gotten in a bad auto accident and was hospitalized for almost two weeks. I also have had problems with may pay pal account getting frozen because ebay double dipped it and my bank account AS WELL. In all they took 5211 + change when you include the 900 something in my PP account. As a result of this of this I will be leaving eBay for good, and i will soon open up a nice REAL web site to buy your favorite gadgets off of using a real merchant processor. Paypal is convienient for the buyer, but EVIL for the seller. what they did was nothing short of THEFT. Again, I am sorry about the unusually long delay in shipping off your stuff. Most US items shipped today, most foreign orders will ship tomorrow. Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything else once your package arrives. If you need to return anything for a refund than it will be via check or money order, if int'l it will be in your local currency if possible.

Thanks.
Chris Hesc photonics

D

Deleted member 8382

And you haven't get in problems with ebay still... Both of them are a total fraud for sellers. They take the "client always have reason" to the limit.

Just as an example. You buy anything with paypal, if the seller doesn't use tracked mail you can open a dispute and you have already won :wtf:

No, all that is doing is impressing upon the seller that they should use tracked mail. It is like running a stoplight, you lose some money for doing something reckless, you can argue it, but chances are you won't win. Do it enough, and you lose your right to drive, or in this case your paypal account.

Reactions: mfo
Paypal and ebay suck, but it is your responsibility for getting items shipped in a timely manner, and communicating with your buyers. It is only your fault for neglecting that.

Doc

I was wondering where the f my diode had gotten to.

My RGB has been sat half stripped since before christmas waiting for a new 808. :cryyy:

Today I recieved a package with some mineral rocks and a note about a car crash in it, I was scratching my head wondering WTF they were, then I stumbled across this post, noticed that you are called Chris and had a car accident..............

Bad news about the accident dude, but the unobtainium crystals aren't going to help my dead 473 start lasing again.

I was warned, I chose to take the risk, I got burned.

Nice to hear you're back! And.. yes... it's a good idea to have your own shop! Can hardly wait for the first order...

I hope you will get well soon

Xer0

word. PP is fast&easy for the customer, but it can rip a seller more than the carders do!

And today you MUST accept PP in 90% of the cases you try to sell something on eBay.
they even "censored" DX by saying "stop selling Nintendo DS Cards or we freeze your Acc"

anyway... thanks for all the great service we had from you!

Arayan

...after a first positive feedback now Chris don't responds to the private messages :(